Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405484 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:53 am
Subject: Re: Helen and Monica Murray
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18006312945

Dear sir, thank you very much , we are glad to hear from you. Please sir, allow us to call you daddy, since we have no one to call our daddy, thank you .
Daddy Please i want you to believe me, what i'm telling you is the truth, nothing but the truth. Before i proceed please allow me to introduce my self to you. I am Helen Murray 23 years old and my kid sister Monica 21 years old, we are from ‎Manila, Philippines.
Daddy, Helen and Monica Murray are the only surviving children of Late Mr. George F. Murray.

Dad, before the death of my father, he called me and my sister Monica and told us , he deposited large amount of money (USD $4.5 million ) in a Bank in United States of America. He gave to us the Deposit slip issued to him by the bank . He also said to us that if he didn't make it, we should look for a honest and trustworthy person to assist and stand for us as a beneficiary to help us receive the funds. A month later he gave up the ghost.

It is on this reason we are contacting you to assist and stand for us as our new beneficiary to enable the bank release the funds and transfer them to you, so that i and my kids sister Monica can join you in your country as soon as the funds gets to you.
Please dad, we don't want to lose our inheritance, is the only hope we have in life.
The attached are pictures of me and my kid sister Monica and also the deposit slip issued to my late father by the bank.
Daddy please, we want you to contact the bank to have yourself identify as our new beneficiary, who is the recipient to the fund,to enable the bank release funds and transfer them to you..
Please daddy help us, we promise we will not disappoint you, our lives depends on those funds, please daddy help us. The name of the account officer is Mr Michael Moore.
Below is the Bank contact information . .

Bank Name: Fidelity Financial Bank
Phone number: + 1-800-631-2945
Web site: www.ffintlonline.com
Email address: [email protected]

Daddy please help us, we look forward to hear from you.Thanks and God bless you
Regard,
Helen and Monica Murray

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement