Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401043 by AlanJones Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: To the owner of this email,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18077880405

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Deepak Khandelwal An Australian by Nationality, I am the Senior Executive Vice-President and Chief Client Experience Officer to {CIBC} Canada, There is this amount of Forty Nine Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand USD (US$49. 750M DOLLARS). that was kept in my custody for years ago and the depositor died without next of kin, please I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund to your bank account as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment,

I have every details to make the bank believe you and release the fund to you in within 5-7 banking working days with your full co-operation with me, . Note 50% for you while 50% for me after successful of the transfer to your bank account. contact me if interested. Email me directly to the below email for more details, DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER EMAIL!! Contact me directly to the before emails.

Phone: +1-807-788-0405, Please do not call me, Text only
Email: [email protected]

Mr. Deepak Khandelwal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401690 by Troy Platt Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 am
inform you as requested

Bank name ; TMB Bank Public Company Limited
Bank address ; Paradise Park branch

Address- 61 Srinakarin Road, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250 Thailand

Bank Account No. ; 075 228 1XXX

Bank Account Name ; K.I.G. CORPORATION CO., LTD.

SWIFT code ; TMBKTHB

send me payment slip once you sent payment,

*Bank Account Reported

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#403999 by FishyMails Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:04 pm
Date: 2020-01-29 9:38:56 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: To the owner of this email,

I can send you the wire information now, then as soon as you send the money we proceed with all the needed documents, i will send you whatever is needed to approve you as the next of kin to the late customer, here is the banking details to send the money, and please do send me the transfer slip once you send the money for confirmation, i promise to make sure the bank transfer the funds to your account once all documentations is provided by my lawyer okay? so kindly copy the below information and send the money then get back to me with the payment slip,

Bank name: Canada imperial bank of commercial ( CIBC)
Bank address: 4256 shepherd avenue east state- Ontario city- Scarborough zip code- M1S 1T5
Transit no- 04832
Institution no- 010
Bank account number- 8009899
Bank swift code- CIBCCATT
Account holder name - Simon Chen

I will be waiting to hear from you with the payment slip to proceed with the claim of the funds,

God bless you,
Mr. Deepak k. Khandelwal

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405084 by FishyMails Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 am
Date: 2020-02-21 8:46:17 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Deepest apologies

In this case sir, lets wait till you received back the money, because my lawyer just called me now and said that he traveled and will be back by Thursday next week, So let me send you the new account information now and if possible you can get the money sent and wait for the bank to return the other transfer, its to avoid much delay in this transaction, I will let my lawyer handle the signing on your behalf dear, once all is done i will send you a copy of it okay? so kindly try all you can to send the money to the below account and get me the payment or transfer slip, here is the account information,

ACCOUNT NAME: SOLO-MOORE INTERBIZ VENTURES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5250157750
BANK NAME: CITIBANK
Bank address: P.O.BOX. 336 STRAND LONDON, WCR IHB ENGLAND.
Swift code :CITIGB2L
SORT code: 18-50-08

Kindly copy the information correctly to avoid mistakes, I will be waiting to hear from you with the payment slip, God bless you

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405436 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Date: 2020-02-26 11:37:29 PM -08:00

Hello sir, you and i know that i have tried to complete this transaction but the Devil is trying to destroy our transaction but God is powerful, If possible you can send the money to the below account and get back to me with the payment slip, it is also out agent account in UK, Below is the account details,

DEKTDE7GXXX,
Account number DE66 7001 1110 6056 6109 77,
NAME Abdulrahman Musa Mohammed,
BANK NAME Handels bank,
ADDRESS Elsenheimer Str. 41.München,80687, UK

I wait for the payment information, if you cant send to the account then try to mail the check to Mr. Simon he will receive it okay? God bless

Bank account reported.

#405530 by FishyMails Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:08 pm
Date: 2020-02-27 10:42:44 AM -08:00

Mr. , this is to confirm the receipt of your email, I want you to understand that the account is not fake but that was what they Called IBAN Code account details, But if you don't trust the account you can send it to the below account, I want you to understand that i am not in any way playing games with you okay? try to understand me, Go ahead now and send the money to the below account,

BANK NAME : ..N26 BANK GMBH
SORT CODE... 04-00-26
ACCOUNT NUMBER : ........... 77274823
PAYMENT REF:77274823
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: .......... K S BRAR

Please try to understand me, I wait for your reply, Bless you

Bank account reported.

#405877 by FishyMails Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:34 pm
Date: 2020-03-04 8:34:24 AM -08:00

Thank you for your email, I do copy and paste because I don't have much time to explain this to you, I have tried all i can to make this transaction work for me and you but it seems you do not understand me well, I will give you the Online login and password of the account for you to login and confirm that the money is there available and for real, But please do not attempt to do any transfer because it will be blocked immediately you attempt to do any transfer, Note that the owner of this funds is dead and you can't do any transfer if the bank did not approve you as the next of kin and if the bank approve you as the next of kin to the account they will change the banking details to your name and send you new details for transfer process. Below is the Login Site.

https://worldbwbl . 000webhostapp . com/index.html
Username: GerardCassidy587
Password: BLESed54Don

Once again, do not attempt to do any transfer from the account for security reason, Just click on the link and login with the username and password to confirm the legitimacy of this transaction, Thank you as i wait to hear from you, Bless you
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Disabled link to fake website
#409137 by FishyMails Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 pm
Date: 2020-04-24 12:52:49 PM -07:00

Good morning dear friend, How are you doing today hope all is well with you. As per our discussion here is the account details to send the money to, Make sure you copy the information correctly
to avoid mistakes,

Bank name: Lloyds bank
Name: Mrs Vivien Lane
Account number 00577272
Sort code 309447

Kindly send me the payment slip once you send the money to the account for confirmation, Thank you as i wait to hear from you with the payment slip. Bless you,

Bank account reported.