Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405544 by AlanJones Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:06 am
Subject: Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27737049508

Compliments of the New Year!

I have decided to proceed with an investment partnership. Would you please send me your feedback as soon as possible.

I am looking for a reliable and capable faithful foreign investor that will assist me to receive and invest my family fund abroad for investment purpose.

I will brief you further on how to proceed upon your response.

Isabella Muza
Direct #: +27 73 704 9508
(WhatsApp / Skype)
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#406779 by AlanJones Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:57 am
Subject: Re:Please Your Urgent Help Needed.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27737049508

Good Day, please can I trust you?

I have decided to proceed with an investment partnership. Would you please send me your feedback as soon as possible.

I am looking for a reliable and capable faithful foreign investor that will assist me to receive and invest my family fund abroad for investment purpose.

I will brief you further on how to proceed upon your response.

Isabella Muza
Direct #: +27 73 704 9508
(WhatsApp / Skype)
Email: [email protected]

"Disclaimer: This e-mail contains privileged information or information belonging to the sender. and is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying (whole or partial) or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that the sender is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not binding on the sender's E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. The sender does not accept any liability for any damages caused on account of this e-mail.If you have received this email in error, ! please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer."

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.