Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405575 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:09 am
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 09:24:25 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: US ARMY <[email protected]>
Subject:

God bless You. My name is Captain Scott Harper. I'm American soldier, presently Serving in Afghanistan as US Army LT General commander here in Afghanistan, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of 40 million united states dollars, that already arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service.

I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the 40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me on this email address below: [email protected]

you can watch this video, is my video below:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4736287/ ... ng-remarks

Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor
network failure.

God Bless You.
Captain Scott Harper.
Kabul Afghanistan

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement