Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405577 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: As soon as I read from you I will give you more details
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:52:32 +0000 (UTC)

Good Day My Dearest,
I am Mrs Pamela,married to late Mr. Griffin Wells, who was a wealthy business man in this country. Before sudden death we were devoted Christians when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 8.5m in one of the firm here in the country .
I am very sick from kidney cancer disease and I decided to donate this fund to a honest individual who will use this fund for god's works such as orphans, widows and building of churches to fulfill the vow I and my late husband made to God. I have chosen So after my deep thought because I do not have any child to inherit fund and I do not want to donate this fund to unbelievers because I do not want our hard earned money to be used in an ungodly ways.

As soon as I read from you I will give you more details on how to achieve this goal and get this fund transferred your bank account.
I need your urgent reply as I do not know what tomorrow will result.
your sister in the lord,
Mrs Pamela Griffin.
Buenos dнas, mi mбs querido,
Soy la seсora Pamela, casada con el difunto seсor Griffin Wells, que era un rico hombre de negocios en este paнs. Antes de la muerte sъbita nos convertimos en devotos cristianos cuando mi difunto esposo estaba vivo y depositу la suma de $ 8.5 millones en una de las empresas aquн en el paнs.
Estoy muy enfermo de la enfermedad del cбncer de riсуn y decidн donar este fondo a una persona honesta que usarб este fondo para obras de Dios como huйrfanos, viudas y la construcciуn de iglesias para cumplir el voto que hice con Dios y mi difunto esposo. He elegido So despuйs de mi pensamiento profundo porque no tengo ningъn hijo para heredar fondos y no quiero donar este fondo a los incrйdulos porque no quiero que nuestro dinero duramente ganado sea utilizado de una manera impнa.

En cuanto le lea, le darй mбs detalles sobre cуmo lograr este objetivo y cуmo transferir este fondo a su cuenta bancaria.
Necesito su respuesta urgente ya que no sй quй resultarб maсana.
tu hermana en el seсor,
Sra. Pamela Griffin.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement