Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405601 by FishyMails Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:57 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 02:30:57 -0800
Subject: Together is Better

My dear comrade,

The whole wide world is now a single community where everyone can meet and transact business/investment together; courtesy of modern information technology.

I want to invest some huge amount of money in your country and make you my joint investments partner.

I opined that you have the needed capacity to assist in getting the funds into your country for macro investment projects there.

I will send you more details after your response.

Regards,
Dawad Ahmed.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#405753 by FishyMails Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:36 pm
Date: 2020-03-02 3:05:21 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Together is Better

Dear,

Excellent day to you.

I believe I am in communication with the right person in this joint investment partnership.

Prior to disclosing my person and this venture, I would like to ascertain your credibility and capability of executing this venture.

What are your antecedents thus far?

Which areas of investment ventures do you intend?

Detail response awaited for consideration.

Regards,

Dawad Ahmed.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405959 by FishyMails Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:27 pm
Date: 2020-03-06 12:10:04 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Together is Better

Dear ,

I shall rely on any area of investment you deem profitable, having the believe that you are fit, capable and credible.
A meeting with you would have been ideal but there's no possibility on my side to visit following my present predicament in my country at the moment which can not permit me to move.
The present sovereign council is witch hunting political opponents and Omar al-Bashir's allies.

Omar al-Bashir, the former president of Sudan, was my boss, I was a former member of Omar al-Bashir’s regime and government.

I am very much ready to release the total amount of $45M.USD to be under your control for investment in your country.
Therefore, negotiations is concluded, both with the bank and the dispatch agency.

The fund can be made available to you in two ways depending on your choice. It can be made available to you in your country in bits via a special dispatch agency that can lift the suitcase containing the fund to make it available to you in your country.
The fund can also be moved in to the bank for onward transfer and remittance to you in your account.
The option is yours to decide.

I need your permission to proceed/signal the bank and the dispatch agency to kick off operation.

Response awaited.

Regards,

Dawad Ahmed.