Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407324 by hallonkev Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 am
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:49:07 -0500
Subject: Urgent from Sgt Ray

Dear sir/ madam,

My name is staff sergeant Ray, I am 57 years, and also, a combat advisor to the US military . I have been stationed here in Afghanistan for over 7years . During these years, I have helped trained so many locals, Afghanistan soldiers and aid them in wars etc.

Just last week, we got an intl” To the safe house; if you like bank where the insurgents hide their cash. After we recovered about 15 boxes filled with US dollars, my regiments quickly handed all 15 boxes to the chief of the village.

After all boxes were handed to him, he asked me to take one box for myself, but I refused and left to my base.

The chief if you like the head of the village later sent two boxes with a letter to me. The letter read “ It obvious the money sent to you wouldn’t bring back the dead souls, but kindly accept a token of $7m on behalf of the Afghanistan people. And we sincerely thank you for your service to mankind.

I got two months to be taken back to America, how do I keep this huge amount in a war zone. Is there anyone who can be trusted to keep this cash in his or her safe / home, before I returned home?

Genuine person should reply to [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Sgt Ray
Advertisement