Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407344 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:42 pm
From: Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Please get back to me
Tel. No.: +27634538416

My Dear: ,

You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, Trust and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi son of Late Hon.MP Yusuf Dirir Abdi of Somalia. Which his death was politically motivated it is indeed my pleasure to contact you for assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.

I got your contact While I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable foreign partner that will assist me And my family to transfer the funds to your personal or private account for investment purpose, Though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities in my Country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of funds (US$30 Million) Thirty Million Dollars) which my late father deposited here in a private security company here in South Africa awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons on his way coming back from a political meeting. Now I have decided to invest the funds in your country or anywhere safe for security reasons. I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 30% of the total amount if you agree to assist me.

All I require is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me. I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal. Pls contact me with my private Email:( [email protected] )

Best Regards,

Mr. Azim Dirir Abdi.
My phone number: +27634538416

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement