Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407378 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:09 am
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:34:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re-Debt. Management Office Nigeria.

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

With reference to your entitlement fund and the sudden CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY'S APPLICATION,signed by Mrs. Glenda F. Ward with your purported authorization.This case has been carefully examined and we have declined Mrs.Ward's application and reported to the security department for appropriate action, as the application lacks regular signature.But Did you ever instruct Mrs Glenda F. Ward to claim your fund?Below is the bank account information provided by Mrs Glenda F.Ward this time saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

1.BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
2.ACCOUNT NAME: GLENDA WARD
3.BANK ADDRESS: Kerrville Texas 78028 USA
4.ACCOUNT #: 3202650
5.ROUTING #: 114922443

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted to contact you directly before rejuvenating your payment. You have to be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank account.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what to do.

Sincerely,
Mr. John Bulama
Debt. Management Office Nigeria.
Abuja

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement