Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407379 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 am
eply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:47:20 -0700
Subject: Expecting your early reply

Dear Friend ,

I am contacting you based on trust, honest and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and if interested should write to me.I know it will take you by surprise to receive this information because mails like this flies over the internet telling people about funds and most are not genuine.

My mail is genuine and different . There is an unclaimed cash&money of our late customer who died on Plane Crashed; Sun 16 Sept 07; Flight OG269 in Thailand no availability of next of kin and the money is unclaimed and free for claiming.

You should read on this link to understand it:

http://www.china.org.cn/international/p ... 224653.htm

The money is being held under a non-investment account . If you are interested will stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant and will present you as the next of kin to claim the fund before the period given by the Firm expire soon.

I am assuring you of a 100% risk free and legitimate project . I will explain in details when I hear from you or interest to complete the deal with me. If you are interested should write to me for more details.

Please reply me through is Email Address: [email protected]

Expecting your early reply

Best regards

Samrith Meng

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement