Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#406795 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:36 am
Subject: Re
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 18:25:49 +0000
Reply-To: [email protected]

Buen día

Se hizo una donación de $ 2,000,000 a su nombre, y todo lo que necesita hacer ahora es comunicarse con su donante directamente al correo electrónico que se detalla a continuación.

Correo electrónico: [email protected]

Google translation from Spanish:

Upcoming changes to history
Translation history will soon only be available when you are signed in and will be centrally managed within My Activity. Past history will be cleared during this upgrade, so make sure to save translations you want to remember for ease of access later.
Got it
233/5000
Good day

A $ 2,000,000 donation was made in your name, and all you need to do now is contact your donor directly at the email listed below.

Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#407448 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:25 am
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 04:18:05 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Reply-To: Neil Trotter <[email protected]>
Subject:

Dobry dzień

Na Twoje imię została przekazana darowizna w wysokości 2 000 000 USD. Wystarczy, że skontaktujesz się z dawcą bezpośrednio na adres e-mail wymieniony poniżej.

E-mail: [email protected]

Google Translation:

Good day

A donation of USD 2,000,000 has been made in your name. All you need to do is contact the donor directly to the email address listed below.

Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!