Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407514 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:51 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:57:12 +0100
Subject: !> CORONA VIRUS 4/1/2020 10:57:12 AM

Dear Sir,

I want to use this opportunity to advice our customers and beneficiary’s to strictly listen to government media outlets on policies and advice on how to stay safe within this particular period that the entire world is witnessing epidemic disease called corona virus.

As you read this massage, I wish you the Almighty Lord God protection and guardians at this trying period of time, remained safe as we are working to pay compensate fund amount in your favor moment you make available Full Name, Address, City, County and Cell/Phone Numbers.

Chukas O
For: Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#410199 by FishyMails Tue May 12, 2020 6:34 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-05-12 2:56:43 PM +01:00
Subject: !: CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MASSAGE 5/12/2020 2:56:43 PM

Dear Sir,

I very much troubled in spirit reading and hearing news about several deaths in your country because of the deadly disease terrorizing the entire globe now called Corona Virus (COVID-19).

I am much disturbed because of not hearing from you, even though you are not interested any more in continuing with the business transaction deal proposed to you, it will be good and great if you will just drop one line of words to confirm that you are alive and ok.

Remember that Automatic Teller Machine Card (ATM) for you to start installment withdrawing will be courier mailing to you as soon as you make available your contact Address, City, Country, Cell/Phone Number for easy delivery.

Chukas O E
For: Director of Payment
Central Bank of Nigeria
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.