Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407392 by FishyMails Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +14322036924
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:03:11 +0100
Subject: Delivery Notifications !!!

Dear valued customer,

You have a parcel with us at Access Board Courier OFFICE We have written to you twice but the email bounced back and I hope it goes through this time.

Do acknowledge receipt of this email in your earliest convenient for more details.

CONFIRMED YOUR DETAILS BELOW.

Your Full Names:
Contact Address/ PO BOX:
Contact Telephone Numbers:

Access Board Courier post office
America Address: 5156 American Rd, Rockford, IL 61109, USA
Contact Person: Charles J. Cherry, Jr
Dispatch-Manager
Tel:Phone: +14322036924
HAND TO HAND COURIER
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407395 by FishyMails Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:41 am
Date: 2020-03-30 4:32:02 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Delivery Notifications !!!

Dear valued customer ,

On behalf of the Access Board Courier . I Mr. Charles J. Cherry, Jr Dispatch Manager was made to contact you. Firstly, I am sorry to encroach into your privacy through this manner. I have written to you twice but the email bounced back but now we have acknowledged your response. We have a parcel for you containing a cheque valued $320,000.00 DOLLARS, a Letter, Photograph and an Audio Cassette. This cheque was brought to my desk last week by a lady by name Dr. Susan who gave us your e-mail address to contact you on the delivery.

The dyeing patent (Dr. Susan’s patient) authorized her (Dr. Susan) to send you the parcel. Dr. Susan instructed that on receipt of the parcel, read and follow the instructions therein the letter so as to know whom and why and the purpose you were sent this cheque.

FYI, as a courier company we are not allowed to tamper with any parcel or packages which is on transit for it is against our professional ethics as a courier company. Consequently, we have carried out scanning on the parcel to ensure that it is free from any harmful/implicating substance or materials before delivery and it was proved that it is only the Cheque, Letter, Photograph and an Audio Cassette that is in the parcel.

Dr. Susan (depositor of the parcel) had paid the Cost of Delivery, Shipment and Insurance Charges and the only charges you will pay is the security keeping fees. all you are to do now is to avail to us the below information for shipment.

Your Full Names:
Contact Address/ PO BOX:
Contact Telephone Numbers:

Be advised to avail to us the aforementioned information correctly because we will not be held responsible for wrong Delivery/Shipment as she never dropped any contact with us. I am sure by the time you have gone through the letter, you will get more information to guide you.

We look forward to hearing from you and do not hesitate to call if need be.

Sincerely,

Access Board Courier post office
America Address: 5156 American Rd, Rockford, IL 61109, USA
Contact Person: Charles J. Cherry, Jr
Dispatch-Manager
HAND TO HAND COURIER

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#407549 by FishyMails Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:47 pm
Date: 2020-04-01 9:07:53 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Dear valued customer ...

Dear ,
Please find below Banking details for the account officer to make the payment for the security keeping fees of $1.550 Dollars. and send back
proof of payment to my email to ensure issuance of parcel reference/track number.
make the payment to the bank details below.
BANK NAME: ACLEDA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: REACH SREYMENG
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 34730355047717
BANK SWIFT CODE: ACLBKHPP
BANK PHONE: +8552399444
AMOUNT: 1,550 DOLLARS
BANK ADDRESS: 61, PREAH MONIVONG BLVD., SANGKAT SRAH CHORK, KHANDAUN PENH, PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA
===========
BENEFICIARY PHONE +855 717776110
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: No 307 street / 271 sangkat. Tumnup Teuk Khan. Chamkarmon. Phnom Penh.

Please forward proof of payment to my email after payment is made.
We do apologize for the delay and any inconvenience cost at the process of
your delivery.

We are poised to serve you better.

Regards
Charles J. Cherry, Jr
Access Board Courier

Bank account reported.

#407612 by FishyMails Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:02 am
Date: 2020-04-02 10:54:35 AM +02:00
Subject: Re: Dear valued customer ...

Dear,
Please find below Banking details for the account officer to make the payment for the security keeping fees of $1.550 Dollars or 1,300 pounds. and send back proof of payment to my email to ensure issuance of parcel reference/track number.
make the payment to the bank details below.
Surename- Buchanan
Account no- 40822264
Sortcode - 201996
Iban-GB84BUKB20199640822264
Bic-BUKBGB22XXX
Address- Leicester
LE87 2BB
Bankname- Barclays bank'
Amount: 1,300 pounds or 1,550 dollars.

your delivery.

Regards
Charles J. Cherry, Jr
Access Board Courier

Bank account reported.

#407696 by FishyMails Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Date: 2020-04-03 2:00:24 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Dear valued customer ... Please use this new account for your payment.

Dear ,
Please find below Banking details for the account officer to make the payment for the security keeping fees of $1.550 Dollars or 1,300 pounds. and send back proof of payment to my email to ensure issuance of parcel reference/track number.
make the payment to the bank details below... Please use this new account for your payment.

Name - Ismaila sonoki
Sort code - 04 00 04
Account Number - 62343367
IBAN - GB13MONZ04000462343367
BIC - MONZGB2L
Bank Address - 38 Finsbury Square
London ,EC2A 1PX. United Kingdom
Monzo bank
Amount: 1,300 pounds or 1,550 dollars.

your delivery.

Regards
Charles J. Cherry, Jr
Access Board Courier

Bank account reported.