Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407544 by FishyMails Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:14 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 14:46:59 +0200
Subject: Re

My pleasure to notify of reaching you earlier but was unsuccessful which made me to initiate this email conversation again hoping that you will respond. Kindly get back to me in reply if you will allow me to trust.please kindly contact me true my personal email:([email protected])

Regards
Mr Wong Chua

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407552 by FishyMails Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm
Date: 2020-04-01 7:42:44 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Your inquiry

Hello,

Thanks for your response to my letter indicating your optimism to work with me.I'm Wong Chua, Citizen of Singapore born on the 8th March 1957, , Due to circumstances encountered with the Singapore Government I had to sell almost all of my assets including my construction company Inteko and a cement factory in the year 2011. Then after I relocated to Hong Kong where i have invested mostly in real estate.

It has come to my understanding how the earth, in general, won't be able to have peace but rather conflicts knowing fully well that my Wife complicated Coronavirus Disease so me and my wife decided give out some of your wealth to charity we need someone who will can trust to help us . I am writing this letter to you in good faith right here from the hospital because I don’t have any other option than to share my plans with you after a notification of shortened lifespan from my medical professional. These invigorated me to contact you as earlier i can about my proposed humanitarian project to establish a charity foundation with your help being my project manager to reach out the less privilege, orphans, sick and homeless people in your country who will receive their blessings as i promised my God before i leave this earth.The full amount is $ 2,971,146. 70 percent to charity, 30 percent to you and your family.

Should you be interested to be my project manager, As well as giving out few periods of your time to help the needy? If yes Please indicate in your next letter reply.

Please don't take me wrong on the source of your contact details which was received from the office of verified personals and foreign trade departments putting me in the full state of trusting you.

Regards

Mr Wong Chua

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.