Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407565 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UP

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America or from any others country. I have to be very careful. My name is Dr. Brad Mark.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in New York City).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONIES.

Every year, thousands of Western Union and Money Gram transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($2,000 to $1,000) but some are over $4,000.00 and above. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA or any others countries to send him money via Western Union or Money Gram Secure. He gets home without picking up the money, Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN or reference number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S References Numbers FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to most of the foreign countries, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $15,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the monies.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's to be picking up. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $4,000, and some are in excess of $3,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? Are you in United State or from which of the country? I have over 15 deference MTCNs that has to be activated for picking up by you.

If you are interested, I can give you my direct phone number.

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Dr. Brad Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#407566 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:50 pm
Subject: Re: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UP

Attn: XXX,

Am in receipt of your mail, I apologize for the late response, I have been trying to get the good MTCNS changed on your name which I succeeded, so I have 6 stated below MTCNS on your name to be picking up, but due to that it has been on the internet about getting to one month plus that the receiver id do not pick it up, it has to be activated first for picking up immediately by you, so I will like to activate these 6 MTCNS with the sum of $250 each, so to activate the 6 MTCNS will cost $1,500 only, before you can be able to pick them up at any nearest Western Union to you ok.

Here is the stated below MTCNS! Mind you that I am the sender you are the receiver ok.

(1) Senders:.........Brad Mark
Senders Country......United State
MTCN:................779-117-9851
Test Question:.......What Color?
Answer:..............White
Amount:..............$3,850

(2) Senders:.........Brad Mark
MTCN:................221-985-3367
Amount:..............$3,000.00

(3) Senders:.........Brad Mark
MTCN:…...............997-226-9756
Amount:.............$2,500.00

(4) Senders:........ Brad Mark
MTCN:................665-344-9874
Amount:..............$850.00

(5) Senders:.........Brad Mark
MTCN:................887-554-3215
Amount:..............$1,350

(6) Senders:.........Brad Mark
MTCN:................311-711-7541
Amount:..............$1,950.00

So all the total amount you are going to be picking up with this stated below information with your name in any nearest Western Union to you, but before then do please get the activation fee of $1,500 only send to me through Money Gram with this stated below information to enable me activate all this MTCNS for you to start picking them up, I need to pay the activation fee to our cashier first as I have changed all the information’s to your name, if we get this done successfully and you send my share to me after picking up this monies, I will be sending many MTCNS to you daily to be picking up on your name without any problem.

This is a cool risk free deal.

Looking forward to hear from you with the activation fee of $1,500 only.

Thanks.

Dr. Brad Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407623 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:24 pm
Subject: Re: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UPAttn: XXX,

Thanks for your urgent response, you should have to remit the activation fee of $1,500 to this stated below account, I prefer to receive activation fee at once with this account to enable me activate the MTCNS available for immediate picking up by you and send my share to me through same account. Your receiving information will be needed for the picking up of these payments.

Account Details

Bank Name:..........Wells Fargo
Routing Number:......124103799
Account Number:......6986437439
Swift Code:..........WFBIUS6S
Acount Name:.........Gina Nelson
Address:.......2833 s Columbus Street Boise ID 83705

Kindly forward the payment slip to me as soon as you made the transfer.

Looking forward to hear from you with the activation fee of $1,500 only.

Thanks.

Dr. Brad Mark