Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407593 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 am
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 10:06:40 +0000
Subject: re

Mi nombre es Sr. Chika Adams, el nombre de mi país es TOGO, me complace informarle que he completado con éxito la transacción de varios millones de dólares con un socio que encontré en este sitio de Facebook, he decidido dar una compensación de 200,000 dólares a los afortunados. En esta cita, contacte a mi secretaria y pídale que le envíe uno del fondo de compensación que dejé. Su nombre es MONICA AJARA, su correo electrónico es ([email protected]) No se demore. Con respeto y amor, Sr. Chika Adams.
====================================
My name is Mr Chika Adams my country name is TOGO,i am happy to inform you that i have completed the multi million dollars transaction successfully with a partner i found on this facebook site,i have decided to give compensation of 200,000 dollars to lucky ones on this cite,contact my secretary and ask her to send you one of the compensation fund i left. Her name is MONICA AJARA her email is ( [email protected] ) Do not delay. With respect and Love, Mr Chika Adams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#414291 by FishyMails Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:46 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-07-23 4:20:21 PM +02:00
Subject: CONTACT ME

My name is Mr Ban James my country name is TOGO,i am happy to inform
you that i have completed the multi million dollars transaction
successfully with a partner i found on this facebook site,i have
decided to give compensation of 200,000 dollars to lucky ones on this
cite,contact my secretary and ask her to send you one of the
compensation fund i left. Her name is MONICA AJARA her email is (
[email protected] ) Do not delay. With respect and Love, Mr Ban
James

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.