Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407594 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am
Subject: May the Peace of the Lord be with you
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 21:42:12 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

May the Peace of the Lord be with you!

Please this is an urgent solicitation for assistance, I’m Mrs Maria Talley from United States of America, but I lived in London for many years. I am 54 years old. I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago. This letter comes from a devastated, sorrowful and emotional laden soul that needs compassion from a kind and conscience driven person. I need someone who has a sincere compassionate heart of international humanitarian charity. There is some properties left by my late husband, which I sold, because the doctor had diagnosed me that I am in my last days, that I can not live anymore longer, so I have to sale all those properties that was left by my late husband.

I have deposited the sum of $9.5 Million in a Bank in United States of America, which I sold from my properties and deposited it in New York City Bank in America. I want you to help me use this funds to help the less privilege, the motherless baby homes and hospitals in your country before I die. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use, while 60% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. If you are a good and honest person write back to me for more, contact me for more information on E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs Maria Talley

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement