Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407600 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:16 am
X-Mailer: Pocomail 4.8 (4400) - EXPIRED EVALUATION VERSION
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 04:51:58 GMT
Subject: compensation

Dear Friend,

I'm sorry, but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam. Though, I tried my best to involve you in the business, but it was not possible then. Presently, Im in Vietnam for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now, contact my secretary in Burkina Faso his name is Mr. Milla Smith and his email address is ( [email protected] ). Ask him to send you the total sum of $450,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So, feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr. Milla Smith and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please, do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share joy after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, Im very busy here, because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money. So, feel free to get in touch with Mr. Milla Smith. He will send the amount to you without any delay.

Finally, I am very busy now with investment opportunities without any time for myself. Therefore, I want you to concentrate with my secretary, until the funds are transferred to you without any further delay. I will not have much time replying you further, but I have instructed my secretary to do the needful. Extend my greetings to your family.

My best regards,
Yours brother
Mr. Abu Salam
Greetings from Vietnam

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement