Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407542 by FishyMails Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 09:12:14 +0200
Subject: My Dear

--
My Dear,

My name is Khalid Al-Rashid, I have a client in an urgent need of an
individual abroad that is willing to help him invest in your country;
Any investment you think that is profitable in your country that can be
return 5% interest per annul.It will be considered. Please reply to me
urgently so we can discuss more.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Khalid Al-Rashid

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407616 by FishyMails Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:47 am
Tel: +256708076038
Date: 2020-04-01 9:25:18 PM -07:00
Subject: My Dear

My Dear,
Thank you once again for your good interest to our investment Loan proposal, I am glad to hear from you and It will be my pleasure to work with you in trust and confident so we can make a profitable investment in your country. My client is from Northern Sudan, she is in a hurry to do investment abroad due to the ugly events in Sudan and around the region.

I have discussed with my client about your interest working with her and shes happy to invest in your country, I have been searching for someone whom I will entrust over this Investment proposal due to terrible and horrible situation there in Sudan as they are been trapped there and can not travel out of the country.
She only want to engage with a verifiable and trusted person to channel her investment funds to be invested in your country so she can use it with her children to start up a new life once they can be out of Sudan.

All the investors there in North Sudan has been well advised to avoid the region and look elsewhere for investment opportunities, hence my reason for making this contact with you.

She want to relocate her business interest to your country and require your assistance as partners. Any sector you think is viable will be considered. With these volume of fund would you be able secure it over there in your country also i would like to know if you have contact in the government. Which area of investment would you like to invest the fund.

This is my honest proposal, if you are interested, Send to me your Full Name, Occupation and Mobile Number so we can know each other more to proceed.
Please you have to keep this transaction confidential till this funds are transferred toyou. I dont want you to disclose it to a second or third party to avoid envy and eye brow. Please understanding that in my next mail I will give you all details where the fund been kept for security reason.

Best Regards,
Mr. Khalid Al-Rashid
Principal Partner
Tel:+256708076038

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.