Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#406247 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:28 am
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:44:15 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Mac Collins an Attorney at Law. My aim of contacting you is to seek your assistance to evacuate some large sum of money from Europe to a trusted bank account in your country for investment. If you are disposed to work with me please get back to me with your Full Name, Address and Phone Number to discuss terms and conditions and possible transfer of the fund to your country. I will provide you with more information about the investment funds and the transfer process if I hear back from you.

Please send your reply to: [email protected]
I look forward hear from you.
Thank you
Mac Collins (Esq.)
Phone: +44 741 847 8250

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#406533 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:46 am
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 13:17:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mac Collins <[email protected]>
Subject: Greetings

Dear Friend,

I pray that this letter will find you in good health.
I am Barrister Mac Collins, my aim of contacting you is to seek your assistance to evacuate some large sum of money from Europe to a trusted bank account in your country for investment. We have agreed to give you 30% of the total amount for your kind assistance. If you are willing to work with me please get back to me with your Full Name, Address and Phone Number. I will give you more detail of the money and the transfer process if I hear back from you.

Thank you
Barrister Mac Collins (SAN)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#407708 by AlanJones Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Greetings
Tel. No.: +447418478250

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Mac Collins an Attorney at Law. My aim of contacting you is to seek your assistance to evacuate some large sum of money from Europe to a trusted bank account in your country for investment. If you are disposed to work with me please get back to me with your Full Name, Address and Phone Number to discuss terms and conditions and possible transfer of the fund to your country. I will provide you with more information about the investment funds and the transfer process if I hear back from you.

I look forward hear from you.

Thank you
Mac Collins (Esq.)
Phone: +44 7418478250

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.