Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404616 by AlanJones Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:42 am
Subject: AIMS & OBJECTIVES!!!
Tel. No.: +48459325367

Can two work together except they agreed? I'm contacting you the second time about this project proposal, please get back me on my private email soon as possible for details:

Phone: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +48 459 325 367

WARNING: NO FRAUD, NO SCAM, NO SWINDLES!!!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#405134 by AlanJones Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:59 am
Subject: PROJECT PROPOSAL!!!

You are one of the 100 people I have selected initially & contacting you once again to confirm your interest in my project proposal.

It's of mutual benefits, no fraud, no scam, no swindles.

for more info. and details please contact me on my private contact details:

NIKOLA FRANCISZEK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407727 by AlanJones Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:19 am
Subject: Re: LEGITIMATE PROJECT PROPOSAL!!!

Still waiting to hear from you, last month i contacted you for this same purpose, You are one of the 100 people I have selected initially & contacting you once again to confirm your interest in my project proposal.

for more info. and details please contact me on my private contact details:

NIKOLA FRANCISZEK

#411476 by FishyMails Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:01 am
Tel: +48459325367
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 11:14:26 +0200
Subject: LEGITIMATE & MUTUAL BENEFITS PROJECT PROPOSAL!!!

Still waiting to hear from you, last month i contacted you for this same purpose, you are one of the 100 people I have selected initially & contacting you once again to confirm your interest in my project proposal.
For more info. And details please contact me on my private contact details:
NIKOLA FRANCISZEK

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411512 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 pm
Subject: LEGITIMATE & MUTUAL BENEFITS PROJECT PROPOSAL!!!

Still waiting to hear from you, last month i contacted you for this same purpose, you are one of the 100 people I have selected initially & contacting you once again to confirm your interest in my project proposal.

For more info. And details please contact me on my private contact details:

NIKOLA FRANCISZEK