Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407774 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:58 am
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 23:53:42 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mrs Monika Singh <[email protected]>
Subject: Please Read Carefully!

Hello My Dearest,

I want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this message to your email without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential nature of this issue. I am happy to know you. But Almighty Lord knows you better and know why he directed me to you at this point. To begin i saw your email and contact details on my search for a good next of kin online as a result of my urgency to put my last wish into reality before i die any time soon. Hoping to receive your reply that is if you are serious and interested enough to handle the project and also dedicate your effort to it. You are to send your replies to ([email protected]) for more details.

Yours faithfully.
From Mrs Monika Singh

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement