Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407777 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:04 am
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Atmail-Account: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 22:19:47 +0000
Subject: Very Important .

HELLO DEAR

MY NAME IS MRS SAFIYA MIKHAIL , PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH YOU,I
AM A CANCER PATIENT WITH A VERY SHORT TIME TO LIVE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO ENTRUST THE SUM OF (USD$12.7 MILLION) TO YOUR HAND AS A DONATION FOR
CHARITY WORK., TO HELP THE ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, AND MOTHERLESS CHILDREN AROUND YOU,

THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY MY LATE HUSBAND IN ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN AND OUR PLAN WAS TO USE IT FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY
HUSBAND, AND CONSIDERING MY PRESENT BAD HEALTH CONDITION WHICH MY LAST DATE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY DOCTORS , I HAVE DECIDED TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOUR HAND
FOR CHARITY WORK,

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY FOR MORE INSTRUCTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND,

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY ME BACK VIA MY EMAIL ( [email protected] )

REGARDS
MRS SAFIYA MIKHAIL

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement