Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407543 by FishyMails Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 09:30:54 +0100
Subject: Greetings

Trust this email finds you in good health? I found your profile on LinkedIn which suit a business project with immense benefits. I hope we can establish a path to work together for the said project which I will elaborate upon your reply to my private Email. [email protected] Thank you.

\----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using Swiftel WebMail.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407697 by FishyMails Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:06 pm
Date: 2020-04-03 6:47:38 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Greetings

Greetings

Thanks for your immediate response and willingness to assist. Let me reassure you that the source of this money is very legitimate and it does not have anything to do with laundering or whatever of such. I know this may sound like a scam, as plenty dubious activities are taking place over the internet today. I assure you that this is authentic and legitimate. You will agree with me that “there is never smoke without fire”. While some of the stories on the internet are true, some others are far from it. In the banking and the Government sector people actually transfer funds out of here. I would want us to discuss a business proposal with you. I respectfully request that you go through the details below for a better understanding of this possible joint venture. My email to you was written as a matter of last resort because of the circumstances surrounding the funds. I have contacted you to request your honest assistance in claiming this funds that have been domiciled at my Bank for 20 years. As a senior Banker in the same Bank, i cannot claim it directly, but i will be here to guide and assist you every step of the way. All i want from you is honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and a total commitment to this transaction. I am a fair man, i am willing to split the funds equally with you, the value of the funds is USD$40 Million. This means USD$20 Million to each of us. This is a once in a life time opportunity for both of us.

I have contacted you to request your honest assistance in claiming this funds belonging to my late Client Mr. Andreas Schranner. I want you to consider the details so you could understand the fuller reasons I need your co-operation. To prove that this is real please do See: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/ hi/world/europe/859479.stm

After preliminary efforts of search, which came to no avail, my department was given an ultimatum to look for someone to come forward for the claim or have the funds liquidated and made un- serviceable in accordance with existing Japanese Financial laws because it will be assumed that no member of his family is alive, hence the money will be paid to the Japanese treasury, where it would be looted by corrupt politicians or used to fund useless wars. After professional consideration on my part, I decided to look for someone credible, to apply for this claim due to the fact that I have at my possession all the legal documents which are very important and which might be requested by my Bank and which, can only be provided by my department since the documents have since been with us.

I want you to be rest assured that this is legal with no risk involved, this is a legitimate and authentic financial transaction, it is transparent and open, all the legal documents that give you the right to make the claim is available to me and I will release them to you as we proceed. I am seasoned Banker with 28 years experience of service and i am also a Respected Public officer in Japan. I will not jeopardize my career or name for anything, I also have a wife and family that I adore and cherish so I will not do anything to stain my family or bring dishonor to them. I am a man of my words, a man of honor. In my country, a mans honor is everything.

Kindly fill the following information below, For proper clarification:

• NAMES

• ADDRESS
• PROFESSION/OCCUPATION
• COUNTRY OF RESIDENT
• NATIONALITY
• TELEPHONE NUMBER
• MOST SECURED E-MAIL ADDRESS
• AGE (DATE OF BIRTH )
• SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.
• PRESENT OCCUPATION IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENT.

I will proceed to appointing an attorney who will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner (the deceased depositor).

This is a gesture of trust and goodwill. I will take you as a partner, a friend and person that i can trust and rely on.

I will be expecting your email as we proceed further.

Regards,
Jinq Qiang
Head of Account Dept, Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#407795 by FishyMails Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:41 pm
Date: 2020-04-06 12:40:39 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: Hello

Hello ,

I got your mail and the information you sent and was pleased with it, I want to reassure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be of great mutual benefit to you and myself, At this point of time my beloved friend, I need you to follow all instructions given to you to enable you and myself move along, all we need now is for me to search for a Security keeping company that has almost the same identity code with my bank, I will send you their contact of all correspondence as soon as possible, also I have to bring to your notice that we will be needing the services of an attorney in securing the released of some of the legal documents backing this transaction, I have being in contact with an attorney, he will be in-charge in preparation of some of the legal documents involving this transaction, such as the letter of probate, affidavit of claims and funds released order.

Firstly I will have to search for a good security keeping Company which has similar BANK CODE IDENTIFIER with my BANK. Applications for claims and transfer of our funds are approved by my Bank (Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank) here in Japan, we will then place the funds with a security keeping company who till then make transfer bit by bit to your local account, The funds of (US $ 40 Million) will being approved to your account with the help of security keeping company the transfer transaction will be seen as an in-house transfer thereby by passing all eyebrows and questions from the monetary authorities in Europe/Asia, So as soon as our funds are credited in your BANK account, you will now proceed immediately and transfer everything to your offshore or home accounts in bits which ever finds suitable.

I appointed a lawyer as I stated and he will be involved in the preparation of the paper works, he has being briefed on the nature of the transaction. He stated that it will be helpful in placing the documents backing you up as the Next of Kin at the appropriate office at the High Court, so during the Endorsement period, that we be done by my bank accredited attorney, which my bank we refer you to, all documents must have been put in place at the High Court I did not anticipate that it would be this costly but i have being able to get his legal fees sort out; he assured me that he will devote all his working hours into it and have them ready immediately.

An application will be filed for the release of the funds, with your details at my bank, when all documents has been put in place at the High Court. The most important thing is this paperwork because once we can have that, then we are sure of success. Everything is going smoothly now and I will always update you so you will be aware of the progress being made on my end. I will make it a duty to continue to do so. This is to make sure that as partners we both are in the know of things at all times, always reply my emails as soon as you receives it to enable me know the next step to take.

I will be sending you the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING between you and myself in my next email, I need you to sign it and send it back to me.

I assure you success in this transaction. Please get back to me so we can proceed further.

Regards,
Jing Qiang

#408146 by FishyMails Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:58 pm
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 12:48:55 +0100
Subject: Greetings

Trust this email finds you in good health? I found your profile on
LinkedIn which suit a business project with immense benefits. I hope we
can establish a path to work together for the said project which I will
elaborate upon your reply to my private Email.  [email protected] Thank
you

#408288 by FishyMails Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:25 pm
Date: 2020-04-11 2:26:57 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: ALLIANCE-LEGAL LAW CHAMBERS

Attn: ,

I am Barrister Craig Timothy legal attorney representing you and Mr. Jing Qiang in completing your desire transaction at hand, We have being briefed about the entire transaction and we need you to know that this legal firm will be representing you in all legal claims towards the released of the entire funds of $40 Million to your lawful custody.

Attached to this email is the Power of Attorney and our legal services agreement, You will have to print out the Power of attorney and fill them with a pen, then scan and send back to us

You are to adhere to all instructions given to you to enable us have a good process to follow and have the F.R.O (Funds Released Order) prepared and signed on your behalf, The preparation of the F.R.O will be released to you as soon as all legal services has being settled. We are also told by your partner that the Letter Of probate and Certificate of deposit has being sent to you, Please do keep those documents safe as they might be needed as time goes on. The requested documents you forward are legal and authentic and you have nothing to worry about.

We will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Barr. Craig Timothy
ALLIANCE-LEGAL LAW CHAMBERS
Attorneys and Solicitors +81-503-025-191

ImageImage

#408289 by FishyMails Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:27 pm
Date: 2020-04-13 3:43:25 AM -04:00
Subject: We will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Attn: ,

I am Barrister Craig Timothy legal attorney representing you and Mr. Jing
Qiang in completing your desire transaction at hand, We have being briefed
about the entire transaction and we need you to know that this legal firm
will be representing you in all legal claims towards the released of the
entire funds of $40 Million to your lawful custody.

Attached to this email is the Power of Attorney and our legal services
agreement, You will have to print out the Power of attorney and fill them
with a pen, then scan and send back to us

You are to adhere to all instructions given to you to enable us have a
good process to follow and have the F.R.O (Funds Released Order) prepared
and signed on your behalf, The preparation of the F.R.O will be released
to you as soon as all legal services has being settled. We are also told
by your partner that the Letter Of probate and Certificate of deposit has
being sent to you, Please do keep those documents safe as they might be
needed as time goes on. The requested documents you forward are legal and
authentic and you have nothing to worry about.

We will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Barr. Craig Timothy

ALLIANCE-LEGAL LAW CHAMBERS
Attorneys and Solicitors +81-503-025-191