Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403633 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:36 am
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:00:45 -0800
Subject: Please are you Interested.

My name is Mr. Amissah Mensah, I am 28 years old,I have been enslaved for a local chief Gold miner, since I was 6 years old.

I am also into local gold mining business in the forest of Ghana west Africa, and I have Gold Dust, Gold Bar & Rough Diamond secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners for long term business relationship with me.

Am thinking of selling, but it will be better if you can come down and take them little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment with the proceeds of your selling power to buy my own private tools for mining business and to settle down in your country.

Here is my private number : +233 2462 55218.

I am expecting your favorable respond and any question for clarification more especially i need your telephone number and if possible your ID passport copy.

Regards,
Mr. Amissah Mensah.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#407806 by hallonkev Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 16:35:43 -0700
Subject: Looking for foreign partner.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello my friend,

My name is Mr. Brook Amissah Sam Mensah, I am 28 years old,I have been enslaved for a local chief Gold miner, since I was 6 years old.

I am also into local gold mining business in the forest of Ghana west Africa, and I have Gold Dust, Gold Bar & Rough Diamond secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners for long term business relationship with me.

Am thinking of selling, but it will be better if you can come down and take them little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment with the proceeds of your selling power to buy my own private tools for mining business and to settle down in your country.

I am expecting your favorable respond and any question for clarification more especially i need your telephone number and if possible your ID passport copy.

Regards,
Mr. Brook Amissah Sam Mensah .
#407824 by AlanJones Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Please await your swift respond.
Tel. No.: +233246255218

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr. Ricahrd Amissah Mensah Mills, I am 28 years old,I have been enslaved for a local chief Gold miner, since I was 6 years old.

Regards,
Mr. Ricahrd Amissah Mensah Mills.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407833 by AlanJones Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:54 am
Subject: Please I am seeking for partnership.

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr. Brook Amissah Sam Mensah, I am 28 years old,I have been enslaved for a local chief Gold miner, since I was 6 years old.

Regards,
Mr. Brook Amissah Sam Mensah .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#409469 by AlanJones Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:38 pm
Subject: I am looking for foreign partner.

My name is Mr. Amissah Brook Mensah Sam,

I am 28 years old young man, I have been enslaved to a local chief Gold and diamond miner, since I was six, and no higher education not more than, a primary school level

I was slavery trained, as a local gold mining worker, also with a lots of suffering in the forest of west Africa, I have some accumulated hidden stolen 24 karate Gold & Rough Diamond, secretly kept at my disposal, looking for a reputable and reliable foreign partners, with God fearing personality to partner with me.

Though I was initially thinking of selling out the products, but it will be better if you can come down and take them, little by little using your foreign connection to sell at affordable price and to buy me mining Equipment using the proceeds of your selling power, to buy my own private mining tools, and to settle down independently in any of the West Africa Country Villages

Also on a Whatsapp social media

I am expecting your favorable respond and any questions for clarification more especially i need your telephone number and if possible your ID passport copy,

I will equally send you my own

Regards,
Mr. Amissah Brook Mensah Sam.