Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407916 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:03 am
To: Evans Silvembi <[email protected]>
Subject: Dearest DAD/MUM: PLEASE KEEP SECRET/CONFIDENTIAL! I write to you
today to seek your urgent assistance
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 11:22:20 +0000

Dearest DAD/MUM

PLEASE KEEP SECRET/CONFIDENTIAL!

I write to you today to seek your urgent assistance. I know this message will come to you as a surprise, but I really need your candid assistance.I am Evans Silvembi, 18 years old from Sierra Leone, but presently in Accra/Ghana. I need your urgent assistance to receive my inheritance funds of $20 million in CONSIGNMENT BOX which is already in your COUNTRY for safekeeping and investment purposes.I will give to you 40% of the total amount for your assistance, and you will also be my foreign partner in the investment in any lucrative business you will suggest and also assume a management position. I am also willing to give some amount to charity and less privileged people in your country and also to promote the Church's works.

My late dad, by name Joseph Silvembi was a gold and diamond merchant before he died of cancer. But he made me know that he had funds deposited in financial institution/secure facility in Ghana in consignment box, which I am the next of kin to present a foreign beneficiary for the claims, for foreign investment purposes so that I can lead a good life. I am presently here in Ghana with my only younger surviving sister as my mum died too as a result of the shock of my father's death.

The former beneficiary who was supposed to receive the consignment in my favor is now trying to be GREEDY since he has seen that the consignment has successfully arrived in your country. We agreed initially that he will have 30% of the amount and now he is saying he wants 50% of the amount so I disagreed and had to put a stop to the delivery of the consignment to him and look for a reliable and non-greedy person like you to help us and also take us as your ADOPTED KIDS.

If you willing to help us for this 40% then reply back with my private email below and also call me on my mobile number so I can tell you what to do and all we need is just to get change of beneficiary and ownership of consignment to your name and the assigned diplomatic agent-in-charge will deliver the consignment to you without further delay in less than 48 hours and you can start making arrangements for us to come to meet with you immediately and start a new life with you over there before we die here.

God bless you.

Evans Silvembi

Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement