Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407471 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:48 pm
Subject: My dear how are you doing??
Tel. No.: +221774855140

Hello My Dear
I am very happy to see your reply ,how are you doing ? please i would like you to think of me and my situation here, Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out .I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition, please. My name is Miss Doris Tamba,I am 24 years old , single and never married l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .killed more than 200000 Thousand people killed which was one of Africa's bloodiest in the world, My late father Dr. Johnson Tamba was in politics and also he works contract for government ,he supports the present government before the bombo killed my family one early morning,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now. In this the orphanage home, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev. father able Johnson who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women. He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services.The reverend Tel number is (+221774855140) if you call me tell him that you want to speak with me Doris tamba he will send for me to come and answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($3.6m) three million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me.Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive, that was also why i ran out to this place .I kept this secret to other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have .The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it .Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you ,though we have not met in person . I like honest,understanding and God fearing person .tell me how you going to help me so i can send you my late father bank information for you to contact them for the transfer so after the transfer the money in your account you send me some money to come over to your country for my freedom also start my studies in your country please write me urgent OK i wait for your reply.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#407702 by AlanJones Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:55 pm
Subject: Dear after I read your mail tears full my heart, i can't believe this
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +442078359999

My Dear,
how are you doing ? with hope all is well with you, Dear after I read your mail tears full my heart, i can't believe this, how can i play with my life, Dear, through speaking, before I make a move by seeking some one who will assist me, I know is not easy task for me, I know how i had been in praying and fasting for this issue, all my prayer is, let almighty God to grant me my heart desire, some one who is honest and he is not money conscious, whatever he have in his life, he is due with it, i believe you're sent by above, no matter we haven't see for the first time, as i have faith in God that is how I have trust in you,

Dear, remember am an orphan, don't let my inheritance be a west, as it is only thing my late father left for me. whatever you heard from me, is simple truth, as it is, life is most beautiful thing in human being, so he or her will never like to play with it, this is my life, although I believe money have nothing to do with love, but it help man to achieve his or her heart desire.

i will like to make you understand every thing very clearly so that you will not misunderstood me. Firstly , I'm honest and i have God Fearing what i need is some one who can take good care of me with love and trust. dear everything i told you in my previous mail is the real life I'm passing through over here in this prison called refugee camp, dear am going to give you 45% percent of my late father fund for your good effort to help me out so i can come over to your country also go back to my studies,

(1) i want you to know that the process of retrieving this money is not too hard but because of my present condition as a refugee i cannot make this claim by self. (2) I want you to know that i have contacted the bank for this transfer but they told me that my condition as a refugee cannot permit me to do the claim, that is why they advised me to search for a foreign partner who can help make with this transfer .

(3) i want you to know that the money was deposited with foreign account and needed some one who has foreign account before we can retrieve the money as the bank told me, Besides the bank urged me to search for a foreign partner who will help me with this transfer, that is why i contacted you to help me with this transfer and i hope that you will help me with your heart.

Everything concerning this transaction is clear, I have the proves for the existence of this account both the Statement of Account and my Late Father Death Certificate are here with me which show that I'm the real Next of Kin to the Inheritance. for the trust i have for you i send you my late Father document. All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. pending to come and meet you to leave a happy life with you and go back to my studies, contact them with the two email there OK ,

Bank Name.......STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC LONDON.

Bank manager name of the transfer officer is DR .KURT COMPBELL
Information about the deposit code are as follows

Bank Name.......STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.

Bank-E-Mail, ... ([email protected])
Bank-E-Mail-,...([email protected])

Bank manager name of the transfer officer is Dr Kurt Campbell
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:................. DR.JONSON TAMBA
Nationality:.......................Democratic Republic of Liberia
Next of kin : ........................Miss.Doris Tamba.
Type Of Deposit: ESCROW ACCOUNT
Account Number: 934-9-35217-3
Phone Number +44 (0)20 7835 9999
Amount Deposit : ($3.6m) Three Million Six Hundred Thousand United State's Dollar,

Please inform me as soon you contact the bank so i will know the next thing to do.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407941 by FishyMails Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:26 pm
Date: 2020-04-08 4:20:28 PM +00:00
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT STANDARD-CHARTERED BANK PIC HEAD OFFICE LONDON.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC LONDON.
FROM THE OFFICE OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
STANDARD-CHARTERED BANK PIC HEAD OFFICE LONDON

TEL (+44) 207-835-9999
FAX NUMBER: 08 556 3723

WEBSITE CHARTERED.COM
REG:NO SCAB C74741B
DATE, WEDNESDAY ,APRIL,8 , 2020WELCOME TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC LONDON BRANCH

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION ,
THE ABOVE REFERS,
YOUR INQUIRY,

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED A MANDATE OF RECOGNITION VIED A LATTER OF NOMINATION FROM MISS DORIS T AMBA MANDATING US TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS HER NOMINATED FUNDS RECIPIENT/TRUSTEE AND ON THE STRENGTH OF THE SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT FROM OUR RECORDS THAT ACCOUNT NUMBER REFERENCE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. JONSON TAMBA WHO DIED ALONG WITH SOME MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY IN HIS TOWN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA BY ASSASSINATION ACCORDING TO WITNESS AND ALSO FROM HER THE ONLY DAUGHTER WHO IS ALSO THE NEXT OF KIN IN OUR STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.

SINCE WE GO INFORMATION ABOUT DR. JONSON TAMBA DEATH, WE ADVICE HER NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIMS HER LATE FATHER MONEY BECAUSE WE CAN NOT RELEASE IT UNLESS SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES.BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNT THAT MISS. DORIS TAMBA THE NEXT OF KIN IS ONLY A REFUGEE AND UNDER AGE TO PARTAKE THIS TRANSACTION WITH OUR BANK DIRECTLY OR SHE HAVE TO PROVIDED ANY OF HER FAMILY/ RELATION / FOREIGN PARTNER / WHO WILL STAND ON HER BEHALF.STD/FC138STB/992/003. IN THE MANDATE FILE HAS THE BENEFICIARY AS DR. JONSON TAMBA HAVING THE ASSIGN/NEXT OF KIN AS MISS. DORIS TAMBA WHILE THE ACCOUNT INITIAL DEPOSIT IS THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (3.600.00.00 ONLY)

SUBJECT TO THE FULFILLMENT OF INHERITANCE CLAIMS CONDITIONS AS CLEARLY STIPULATED IN THE STATUTORY LAWS AND REGULATION'S OF BANKS HERE IN BRITAIN WHERE THE DISPOSITION IS MADE WHICH STATES INTER-ALIA"BI10.6.6 INHERITANCE:

A PERSON INHERITING THE BALANCE OF AN ACCOUNT ACQUIRES A RIGHT OF DISPOSAL ONLY AFTER PRESENTING OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DISTRIBUTION OF AN ESTATE,MADE BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC OR OTHER DOCUMENTS LEGALLY BINDING ON THE BANK. SUCH PERSON DOES NOT BECOME THE ACCOUNT HOLDER,THEREFORE HIS/HER INSTRUCTION MAY ONLY EXTEND TO THE TRANSFER OF THE FINAL ACCOUNT BALANCE,AFTER THE DEDUCTION OF RELEVANT CLOSING COST AND CHARGES".
INHERITANCE CLAIM LAW OF BRITAIN ,OUR BANK MUST FULFILL THEY RULE AND REGULATION EXERCISE OUR REGAL AND MORAL DUTIES TO YOUR SUBJECT TO THE PRESENT OF THE FOLLOWING LEGALIZED DOCUMENTS ISSUED BY THE REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT APPROVED AGENCIES:

NOTE THAT IT WILL ONLY TAKE US 144 BANK WORKING HOURS TO GET THIS FUND CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS INSTRUCTED BY MISS. DORIS TAMBA AND YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SEND US THIS VITAL INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT FOR US TO BE SURE OF WHOM YOU ARE. THOUGH SHE HAS ALREADY INFORMED US ABOUT YOU.WE SHALL INVESTIGATE YOUR CLAIMS AS HER REAL TRUSTEE BEFORE CONSIDERING ANY RELEASE OF FUND, HENCE IT WILL BE VERY REGRETTABLE TO MAKE SUCH RELEASE WITHOUT PROPER AUTHENTICITY. BUT AT THIS MOMENT WE REQUESTED YOU TO OBTAIN THE BELOW REQUIREMENT, ALTHOUGH WE RECEIVE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AND HAVE GOON E THROUGH IT AND FIND IT CORRECT,BUT WE CAN NOT MAKE ANY TRANSFER WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH SHOULD BE SEND TO OUR BANK.

(1.)AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM SUPPORT AND
(2) LASTLY POWER OF ADMINISTRATION (POA CHANGE BENEFICE) FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE IN DAKAR SENEGAL PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF THIS DOCUMENTS MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND THE YOUNG GIRL IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL.) (3.)THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. JONSON TAMBA (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING THE DEATH.

(4.) A COPY OF STATEMENT OF THE ACCOUNT DEPOSITED ISSUED TO DR. JONSON TAMBA OF THE SAID FUND THAT WAS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT FUNDS ARE NOT RELEASED/TRANSFERRED TO THE WRONG PERSON. AND YOU ARE ALSO ADVICE TO SEND US THIS VITAL INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT FOR US TO BE SURE OF WHOM YOU ARE.

5.FORWARD TO OUR BANK DEPARTMENT ALL YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NEEDED FOR THE TRANSACTION ONCE WE RECEIVE THE SAID DOCUMENTS (ORIGINAL)IN OUR BANK. IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU R THE ONE INSTRUCTED BY MISS.DORIS TAMBA THE REAL BENEFICIARY/NEXT OF KIN TO OUR CUSTOMER LATE DR. JONSON TAMBA.

NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY,AND NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST,YOURS,THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS AND ALSO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON SENT FROM THE YOUNG GIRL.THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT A SMOOTH,QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE. NOTE:THAT THE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE MADE FAVORING YOU AS THE ASSIGNS OF (WILL) TO THE FUND.AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE LEGAL EMPOWERMENT WE SHALL CALCULATE ALL ACCUMULATED INTEREST/DEDUCT OR CHARGES AND EFFECT TRANSFERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AS IT STAND NOW THE MONEY/FUNDS CANNOT BE ACCESSED/CLAIMED BY ANYBODY UNTIL THE RELEVANT CONDITIONS HAS BEEN MADE AND ADHERED TO.
CONTACT YOUR PARTNER MISS. DORIS TAMBA ABOUT THIS DEVELOPMENTS,ALL WE NEED FROM YOU NOW IS THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THOSE DOCUMENTS YOUR SEND TO US TODAY

DR. KURT CAMPBELL
(FOR ACCOUNT DEPT/TRANSFER DEPT,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC LONDON BRANCH

2009 Standard Chartered bank plc ,London Branch. All Rights Reserved.
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Standard Chartered and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Standard Chartered shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#408755 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:42 pm
Subject: I NEED YOUR FULL INFORMATION
Tel. No.: +221709761169

UPPER-CHAMBER Inn LAW FIRM
Office of the Attorneyu General
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop
Bar (Dr)barrister Gabriel Moses
P.O. Box 29848 Upper,Dk 2584263
Republic Du Senegal
Direct office Hotline: 23445907 Ext 3
REF File; NO.: XX127GSCBKK
Phone number : + 221-709761169
[email protected]

ATTENTION XXX

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED FORM YOUR PARTNER DORIS TAMBA TELL ME ABOUT YOU . MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER DORIS TAMBA AND TRANSFER MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE, SHE HAD NOTIFIED ME ABOUT YOU AND I HAVE CONTACTED THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON TO INQUIRE FOR THE ACCOUNT.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON REPORTED BACK TO ME THAT THERE IS AN ACCOUNT($3.6M)THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE' DOLLAR,BELONGING TO LATE DR.JOHNSON TAMBA WHICH SHE IS THE NEXT OF KIN. HOWEVER, FORWARD ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.

1.YOUR FULL NAME,
2.YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN,
3.YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY NAME

4.YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE STANDARD-CHARTERED BANK WILL ORDER THE TRANSFER . 5.YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. (AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY)

AFTER WHICH I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.THERE AFTER,MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICE. THANKS, YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARR (DR) GABRIEL MOSES ESQ PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY IN CHAMBER.

#408845 by FishyMails Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:25 pm
Date: 2020-04-20 3:23:20 PM +00:00
Subject: Hello my dear Find below the account details.

Hello my dear

how are you doing dear try to make the payment to this account as he give it to me OK

Following your request for payment information to reach me with the fee, I have consulted the legal attachee to the United Nations High Commission for refugee here in Dakar Senegal, an old friend and colleague and he has accepted to nominate his escrow account in view of the monetary restriction outside your country.

Find below the account details.

ACCOUNT HOLDER:... DIAGNE MOUHAMADOU
DOMICILE: ................ BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..... 002753390009
SWIFT: ................ AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN: .......... SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2753 3900 0941
RIB KEY: .... 41
SORT CODE: ... 01004
BANK CODE :.... 01004,
BANK ADDRESS......32 Yoff line Dakar Senegal

You have my consent to proceed with the official fee payment into this account, once you effect the payment do SCAN ME COPY of the deposit slip. The commission legal attachee will make good to me the equivalent of £1800. in our local currency here on confirmation of your payment.

NOTE: All Transfer charges indicated by your Bank should be paid. while exact £1800 is deposited into the Account.

dear i wait for you please inform me as soon you make the payment so i can inform the lawyer to start prepare the document bank need before transfer the money in your account so i can so i can come over there as soon the money transfer

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#409387 by FishyMails Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:55 pm
Date: 2020-04-28 1:02:09 PM +02:00
Subject: Attn: Mr,  

NGU & CO LAW FIRM
ADVOCATES OF THE CAMEROON BAR
Sam Notaire SN 102 Dakar
Republic Du Senegal
Direct office Hotline: 23413907 Ext 3
Email- [email protected]

Attn: Mr,

Following your request for payment information to reach me with the service fee, I have consulted the legal attachee to the United Nations High Commission for refugees here in Dakar Senegal, an old friend and colleague and he has accepted to nominate his escrow account to me for the fee to be wired.

Find below the account details.

ACCOUNT NAME:...................... MENDY ENNA SIRA

BANK NAME:............................. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER:.......................................... 02758300003

BANK CODE:.....................................SN100

SWIFT CODE:......................................... AFRISNDAXXX

GUICHET CODE:.............................. 01004 RIB 91

IBAN :................... SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 3000 0391

You have my consent to proceed with the service fee payment into this said account, once you effect the payment do SCAN / SEND ME COPY of the deposit slip. The commission legal attachee will make good to me the equivalent of £1800 GBP in our local currency here on confirmation of your payment.

Yours Faithfully
Barr. S. Ngu ESQ
Principal Attorney In Chambers

Bank account reported.

#409388 by FishyMails Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:58 pm
Date: 2020-04-28 8:44:01 PM +02:00
Subject: Attn: Mr,

NGU & CO LAW FIRM
ADVOCATES OF THE CAMEROON BAR
Sam Notaire SN 102 Dakar
Republic Du Senegal
Direct office Hotline: 23413907 Ext 3
Email- [email protected]

Attn: Mr,

I acknowledge your mail. Fine answer to your question.

I am the legal attorney nominated by high court that my chamber to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned. On the issue of helping you and Miss Doris Tamba to procure the necessary documents required to make your claims. How ever we are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Yours Faithfully
Barr. S. Ngu ESQ
Principal Attorney in Chamber

#409505 by FishyMails Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:18 pm
Reply-to: "Standardcharter Bank" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-04-30 10:03:30 AM +00:00
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT STANDARD-CHARTERED BANK

Attention: Valued Customer

These mail serve as notice to officially inform you that your fund have been channel to our affiliate branch Bank in your true names due to screening on high level of transfer.

Your fund has been screened in line with our Banking policy to guide against MONEY LAUNDRY AND OTHER FINANCIAL CRIMES and found to be legitimate and has no crime origin.

Immediately contact our affiliate Branch Bank for your fund Transfer and ONLINE ACCESS given to you where you can easily access your fund Online.

BELOW IS OUR AFFLIATE BRANCH CONTACT DETAILS.

CITY BRAND BANK LONDON
Contact Person: Robert L. Cochran
Phone: +44 74 3853 3544
Email ID: [email protected]

TAKE NOTE: City Brand Bank is mandated to make direct transfer to your Online account once the documents of the transfer are obeyed and fulfilled by you.

IMMEDIATELY CONTACT CITY BRAND BANK AND REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TO FURNISH TO ACCESS YOUR FUND ONLINE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DR. KURT CAMPBELL

(FOR ACCOUNT DEPT/TRANSFER DEPT,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PIC LONDON BRANCH