Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407999 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:52 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 14:09:48 -0700
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME

My name is David Evans and am 18yrs of age, am in my Second year in the university studying Medicine. My father died a year ago and left a lot of investments behind without a will as his death came suddenly. Being the only son of my father I am suppose to inherit everything my father left behind but my uncles would not allow that to happen as they have taken over all the companies telling me I should face my studies and after I finish my university I get everything back but I know that is a big lie as they have changed most of the ownership to their names.

Before my father died, he gave me a certificate of deposit that he lodged $3million(THREE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in a Security Finance Company that the money is mine. Now I am afraid that my uncles will get to know about this money someday and take it from me hence I seek your assistance to help me take custody of this fund and invest it in a viable business in your country pending when I finish my schooling to join you in your country.
Please if you are willing to assist me let me know so that I can give you the details.
I expect your urgent reply.
Thanks,
David

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement