Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408008 by Troy Platt Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 am
Subject: Re: COVID-19
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:25:33 +0000
Reply-To: [email protected]

Good day,

I know this will come to you as a surprise but the need to involve a reliable and honest person to transfer out U.S.$16,500,000.00 from my employers Credit Financial Management, Cayman Island has made me to seek your assistance believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mrs Leticia Wallace, A senior staff of Credit Financial Management, Cayman Island. There is an account opened in this Bank on the 9th of January 2020. The owner of this Account is Mr. Alberto Celentano, an Italian Business mogul and the owner of AB Celentano Group of Companies Ltd, Grand Cayman. He died of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the 10th of February 2020 without any Next of Kin or beneficiary to his funds in our firm. I am his personal accountant and if i do not remit this money out urgently,it will be fortified for nothing as the government will confiscate it divert it to their private purse. I am contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to any local bank here but can only be approved for transfer to any foreign account or persons with all the needed legal papers to prove he/she is the rightful beneficiary.

The Management of my Bank is ready to approve this funds to any Foreigner who has the correct information to this Account which i will give to you when you assure me your capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust,i need your strong assurance and trust. I will apply for my resignation after the funds has been transferred into your nominated account as this will enable me to come over to your country and collect my share for lucrative investments. I will destroy all the documents concerning this transaction immediately the funds are transferred to your nominated account leaving no trace of the transfer to any place. I will use my High rank position here in my Bank and influence other co-staffs to effect Legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your nominated account as the Next of Kin to the Late Account owner with appropriate clearance from probate registry & Foreign Payment Department with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your Country for the sharing and other investments,at the conclusion of this business, I will give you 40% of the total amount, 5% extra for any miscellaneous expenses and I will take 55% hoping that this sharing ratio is accepted by you. I am desperately waiting for your earliest response.

Regards,

Leticia Wallace
International Wire Department
Credit Financial Management
P.O. Box 60023 Grand Cayman,
Cayman Islands

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement