Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408028 by hallonkev Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 pm
reply-to:Bill Lawrence <[email protected]>
to:
date:Apr 9, 2020, 7:06 AM
subject:Hello

--
Good day.

I am Bill Lawrence from San Jose, California (United States). I won the $36 million Powerball jackpot on 4/23/2019. and money has changed my life and the life of my family, but it will not change my heart.

Due to the present situation of the world in fighting against this pandemic of the Corona Virus(COVID-19), I have decided to make a donation of ($1.7miilion) to you and your whole family and also to help the poor people around your neighborhood to fight against this virus(COVID-19).

I await your response.

Regards,
********************************************************************************************************************************************

Schönen Tag.

Ich bin Bill Lawrence aus San Jose, Kalifornien (USA). Ich habe am 23.04.19 den $ 36 Millionen Powerball Jackpot gewonnen. und Geld hat mein Leben und das meiner Familie verändert, aber es wird mein Herz nicht verändern.

Aufgrund der gegenwärtigen Situation der Welt im Kampf gegen diese Pandemapandemie-Pandemie (COVID-19) habe ich beschlossen, Ihnen und Ihrer ganzen Familie eine Spende in Höhe von 1,7 Mio. USD zukommen zu lassen und auch den armen Menschen in Ihrer Umgebung zu helfen Nachbarschaft, um gegen dieses Virus zu kämpfen (COVID-19).

Ich erwarte deine Antwort.

Grüße,
Advertisement