Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408035 by hallonkev Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 pm
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 12:34:25 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I Seek Your Permission.

I am Mr. Nelson Mark. a consultant to a foreign oil contractor who came to my country Lome Togo to deposit his funds 7.9 million dollars and 150 KG of Gold with a Bank before his death Efforts have been made by the bank and myself to get in touch with any of the Deceased Family or Relatives, But met with no success.

As the deceased being a Foreigner, That was why I decided to contact You so that You can put claim on this Fund and Gold for this reason i seek your permission to use Your name as the next of Kin to My Late Client since you have same last name All documents and proof to enable You get this Fund and Gold will be carefully worked out by Me for this claim.

I have secured from the probate an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more so I am assuring you that this claim is 100% risk free, now it is left for you to decide on what will be your percentage for your roll and assistance in this claim.

I need the below information to enable me perfect my plan by
establishing as the next of kin to the claims

1 Your full names .......
2 Your date of birth ..........
3 Your private email address ............
4 Your full contact address (home and office) .....
5 Your personal phone number ............
6 Marital status ...............
7 Your Occupation.................

My good friend. Can you come here and carry this fund and Gold to your country for investments? As soon as i hear from you i will provide you with bank details for official communication by you and Please be informed due to the time difference between Togo and Your Country, You can also contact Me by My Office Official Email ( [email protected] )

Please endeavor to contact Me at My private email address. ( [email protected] )

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Nelson Mark.
Advertisement