Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408072 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:28 am
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:50:29 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Billy Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: Attn: scam victims/Beneficiary,

Attn: scam victims/Beneficiary,
We are delegated from the International Monetary Fund in conjunction with the help of organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI to pay 25 internet scam victims the sum of US$500,000.00 each. During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists.The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 10 Lucky people around the World for compensation.This Email/Letter is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the Scam Artists file and computer hard-disk during our investigation, maybe you have been scammed or not, you are therefore being compensated with the sum of $500,000.00USD (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). Re-confirm your details as stated bellow to enable us proceed with the next procedure, we anticipate your urgent response.

1.Full Name:.....................................................
2.Address:.......................................................
3.Nationality:...................................................
4.Age:.........................................................
5.Phone:............................:..........................

The victims eligible to benefit from this compensation program includes, every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract funds, Inheritance payment, internet scam victims, Investment scam victims, Dating scam victims, Lottery scams victims, RBI Scam Victims, credit card theft victims and people that had unfinished transactions or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

As soon as we received the above listed information's we shall forward to paying BANK to send you your PAYMENT BY BANK MONEY ORDER,ATM CARD AND CRYPTOCURRENCY BITCOIN so that you can cash your compensation funds.get back to me with the needed information to this email address: [email protected] or WHATSAPP me on my phone number:+234-807-899-1618
Thanks
Mr. Billy Johnson,
Mission Chief/Senior Resident Representative
CC: Mrs Koffi

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#410560 by FishyMails Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 pm
Reply-to: Billy Johnson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 16:09:29 +0000
Subject: Attn: scam victims/Beneficiary,

Attn: scam victims/Beneficiary,

We are delegated from the International Monetary Fund in conjunction with the help of organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI to pay 25 internet scam victims the sum of US$500,000.00 each. During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists.The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 10 Lucky people around the World for compensation.This Email/Letter is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the Scam Artists file and computer hard-disk during our investigation, maybe you have been scammed or not, you are therefore being compensated with the sum of $500,000.00USD (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). Re-confirm your details as stated bellow to enable us proceed with the next procedure, we anticipate your urgent response.

1.Full Name:.....................................................
2.Address:.......................................................
3.Nationality:...................................................
4.Age:.........................................................
5.Phone:............................:..........................

The victims eligible to benefit from this compensation program includes, every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract funds, Inheritance payment, internet scam victims, Investment scam victims, Dating scam victims, Lottery scams victims, RBI Scam Victims, credit card theft victims and people that had unfinished transactions or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

As soon as we received the above listed information's we shall forward to paying BANK to send you your PAYMENT BY BANK MONEY ORDER,ATM CARD AND CRYPTOCURRENCY BITCOIN so that you can cash your compensation funds.get back to me with the needed information to this email address: [email protected]
Thanks
Mr. Billy Johnson,
Mission Chief/Senior Resident Representative
CC: Mrs Koffi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.