Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408077 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 02:07:51 -0700
Subject: Greeting to you. Await for your respond.

Greeting to you.

Sorry to invade in your privacy, I am well convinced to communicate with you when I passed through your contact details from my recent search with the Google,

I am Hon . Frank Owen Barrister and Solicitor at law, of the Republic of Togo. I'm the Personal Attorney to my late client, a Nationality of your country, who was an importer of second hand cars here in Togo contractor with Togo Government in Republic of Togo. Herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 23rd of December 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in ghastly air crash. My late client was a private businessman here in Togo before he died with his wife and daughter in the fatal accident that took their lives.

Here in Lome Togo existed a dormant account which belongs to my late client for the past 8 years .There have not been any withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation, made several enquiries to their embassy here to locate any of my client extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. I discovered that non of the family member nor relations of my late client is aware of this account.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you, since you have the same name lineage. I have contacted you to assist me in the repatriation of my late client fund deposited in a fixed deposit account with BANK Lome Togo, valued at ( €23,780,426 Euros) Twenty-three million, seven hundred and eighty thousand, four hundred and twenty-six euros deposited before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank.

I got confirm information from my source in the bank who informed me that within the next twenty one official working days,this funds will be declared as unserviceable and unclaimed and later sent to the government treasury for unclaimed funds. This is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this funds.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the bank will acknowledge you as next of kin and beneficiary to the balance with them, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. I have agreed to give you 50% of these funds as your share for receiving the funds in your account as next of kin to my late client.

Now my questions are:-

1. Can you sponsor this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. 50% is your commission for handling this claim, is ok?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.after sending a mail for confirmation.

Therefore I need you to send to me the following information’s so that I will open a file for you here in my chambers as next of kin and also send you an application for the release of the funds with the bank on your behalf for the transfer of the funds to your nominated account. Send to me:

Endeavor to furnish me with your personal email address and mobile number for effective communication like, yahoo.com or Hotmail.com. Full details will be given to you as soon as you reply through our office Contact email address for more information.

1. Your full legal names
2. Your current contact address
3. Your phone and fax number
4. Copy of your identification
5.Private email for more informations

Yours faithfully,

Hon .Frank Owen Esq ,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement