Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408145 by FishyMails Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:56 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 09:28:32 +0100
Subject: Greeting's

Greeting's my dear,In a brief introduction, I am Michael Bali from republic of Togo, west Africa. I have a private reservation from my office with regards to my late client, a citizen of your country , who died some years ago, Kindly get back to me I need your cooperation and partnership in this matter.

Michael Bali, Esq

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#408287 by FishyMails Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:19 pm
Date: 2020-04-13 8:05:14 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Greeting's

Greeting's my dear

Thanks for your prompt response to my email. Let me begin by introducing myself to you, my name is Michael Bali, I am an Attorney by profession and also an investment consultant with lots of experience. I handle both legal and financial related matters for people with countless of clients within my domain. Among my numerous clients was engineer Arthur, a citizen of your country who died in an automobile accident in my country with his wife and only daughter, leaving the sum of US$6,125,000 in the bank without an heir. Prior to his untimely death he made a Bank Investment Contract (BIC) worth $5 million USD with one of the largest financial institutions in my country of which I stood as his legal backing.The agreement/contract with the Investment Bank was a five years deal and the deposit earns 4.5% interest rate annually.

It might interest you to know that I got your contact information from the internet directory while I was searching for the relatives of my deceased client. I contacted you because the deceased is a citizen of your country and shares the same surname with you. Ever since their death I have made several inquiries to locate their relatives, but all my efforts proved abortive. It's been Eight years since his death and my private investigation confirmed there is no heir to the fund. At this juncture I propose to submit your data to the bank as a relative of my deceased client and also give official permission for the fund to be released and transferred into any reliable bank account of your choice at an agreed percentage between you and I. Though this approach may appears desperate to you but it was prompted by the mandate given to me by the bank as the Attorney of the deceased to provide the data of the person who is entitled to succeed to the deceased's estate, otherwise the funds will be confiscated by the bank as an unclaimed asset. It is irrelevant to continue searching because the prevailing situation does not leave me with any other option but to find a reliable and trustworthy person to receive the funds for future investment that will benefit both parties.

Kindly get back to me with your telephone number for more details and feel free to direct any form of questions to me should you be inquisitive and I promise to give detailed answer to the best of my knowledge in order to promote transparency as far as this transaction is concerned, I wish to shed more light on this project in my next email after getting a feedback from you.

I am eagerly looking forward to your reply indicating your interest in this project.

Michael Bali Esq.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#408362 by FishyMails Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:46 am
Date: 2020-04-14 5:49:40 PM +01:00
Subject: More Details//

Hello

How are you today? I hope you are fine and ok. Thank you for your email, I have being making frantic efforts to locate any of the relatives of my late client but to no avail. I decided to contact you after subjecting it to prayers. I want you to know that I am a man of integrity. I contacted you based on these two premises; firstly, as the personal attorney of my deceased client I am the only person authorized by law to provide the next of kin to my deceased client and secondly, that you are having the same last name with my deceased client and from the same country which technically means that you can be related.

Moreover, you might not necessarily be the living relation or may not have the last name with my deceased client, but following the law of our country, a situation like this, a person presented by the personal attorney of the deceased which is myself will be authorized to stand for the claim. This law is based on the traditional inheritance system obtainable in our country and also the extended family system.

Secondly, as legal adviser to late client, whosoever I present to the bank as the relation to my late client is unquestionable and will be accepted by the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited. Note here that every document on this claim will be in your name which will legalize your position as the only living relation/next of kin to my deceased client. After explaining my noble intentions, I will like to give you further details on the claim:

1. I am stating categorically here that my late client, who died few years back with his family in a car accident and left the total sum of $6,125,000 million Dollar in bank here in our country behind.

2. I am also making it known to you that my deceased client’s next of kin who is his wife and daughter died in the said car accident with my client leaving the fund without any registered next of kin.

3. I am revealing further to you that the management of the said bank where he deposited this fund has issued me several notices to provide any of his extended relations so that the fund could be release to him/her after completing the normal inheritance releasing procedures.

4. You will have 40% of the fund for your help and participation in this transaction.
5. I will also have 40% of the fund for my efforts to achieve this goal.
6. While the remaining 20% will be donated to charity or build an orphanage in your country in memory of the deceased.

I am therefore prompted to contact you based on my above explanation.that means you will stand as the only relation/next of kin to my deceased client and put claim over the fund once you accept to work with me.all I needed is your honest cooperation in standing as the only living relation and put claim over the release of this fund to you for our sharing. To enable me proceed with the claim,

Finally, all I needed is your cooperation, financial contribution if/when needed. If you are willing to work with me, then
get back to me with your email address and telephone number so we could open up further and good communication.

Michael Bali Esq.
Telephone: +228911403691
13 Rue du Ministre de la Justice,
Avenue de la Marina Colonel Le Roux, Lome-Togo.

#408387 by FishyMails Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 pm
Date: 2020-04-15 6:03:24 AM +01:00
Subject: I need an assurance from you before we proceed.

My good friend,

Thanks for your positive response, I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction. I know we have not met each other before,but I am sure that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project successfully. Nevertheless, I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction is highly sensitive, I have my principles which will benefit us. I will need you to follow my instructions accordingly to enable us have this transaction completed on time.

Note that your role in this transaction will be simple, I will submit your information to an experienced lawyer here in Togo, and he will prepare the necessary documents in your name as a relative of the deceased, while your duty is to open a new bank account to receive the funds. My concern is that you should not betray the trust reposed in you when the funds is finally transferred into your bank account. I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and as you know, success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold, this is one truth I have learned in this life. I know you might be wondering about my kind of person, but the risk was worthtaken and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name,this is the main reason your assistance as a foreign partner with the
same last name is required.

I am assuring you that the funds will be transferred into your bank account within two weeks or less, but you have to assure me that you will not betray the trust placed in you or double cross me when the funds is finally transferred into your bank account. Considering the amount involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person I am dealing with because my trust is not given out lightly and I do not expect you to trust me that easily too, so I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity and I will also prove my integrity to you.

----------
1. I need you to assure me that the fund will be safe in your bank account until I come over to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund as we agreed 50/50 and that you will not ask for more share than what is negotiated or try to sit on the funds or indulge in any form of blackmail once the funds is transferred into your bank account.

2. I need you to assure me that you will treat this transaction with utmost maturity and confidentiality, without involving any third partyconsidering the nature of this project and the amount involved. This will guarantee us total safety during and after the transaction, it will also guarantee my safety here in my country as I would not want anything that will tarnish my hard earned reputation / image.

3. I need you to assure me that you will participate in this project without bias, with respect and compliance to my instructions which willguarantee our safety in this transaction, and also the successful transfer of the funds to your bank account.
----------

With regards to the legality of this transaction, it is very important to note that all documents that will be needed to authenticate the claim will be duly and legally obtained in your name and favor to make you the legal next of kin to the deceased and as such the legitimate beneficiary of the funds. I want to inform you that my lawyer will prepare the relevan documents from the High Court of India which shall legally put you in place as beneficiary and will also obtain the clearance certificate which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the India authorities. I wish to state categorically here that this claim will go through the normal and legal inheritance claim procedure, and no part of the law both here and in your country will be breached or circumvented.Every documents will be done to meet all international beneficiary claim standards,

I must also inform you that you will not have to travel to anywhere for any reason because my lawyer shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he has vast experience in the issues of inheritance. He will have all the documents perfected in your name and with these documents he shall come forward to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you.

It is also important to inform you that under no condition should you contact me via official channels, I will simply deny knowing you and about this transaction. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through our official lines neither do I want you contacting me through my official email account, you can only contact me through this my personal email that I am writing you with. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. For security reasons, there will be no phone communication,WhatsApp or any other social networks at the moment, but I can call you from the neighboring country anytime I have the opportunity. Thus, I urge you to forge ahead with this means of communication for the time being.Please observe this instruction rigorously, what I expect from you is trust and total commitment to achieve this dream, I want this funds to be transferred
with your assistance and as a banker for many years I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within two weeks.

I hope you will understand and assist effectively because this is a life time opportunity to change our financial status, pay-off debts, attain good medical status and even create a good financial future for our children. I have to be honest with you, I am not a rich woman, my family and I depends on monthly salary, therefore if I had this opportunity and throw it to the wolves I will be the biggest loser on earth. I really need your understanding and cooperation in this matter, even if you do not need the money you have to understand that there are people around you who needs the money to improve their lives.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can guide you on the way forward, as a result of which I shall be waiting for your positive response and assurance. You need to be someone whom I can rely upon with absolute commitment.

I look forward to a successful partnerships with you.

Barr.Michael Bali