Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410910 by hallonkev Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:May 24, 2020, 19:57
Subject:I'm Waiting

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Catherine Agustsson from Ottawa Canada, am a dealer on Gold and diamonds. I know my message will come to you as a surprise based on the fact that we have not met before, i got your e-mail contact on a private search on the internet while i was searching for a trusted person. I am going on a cancer surgery 5 days from this day. You should contact the Security Company listed below this message with this information: Personal Reference Number SKT-MCA-BSL-JUL19 of my trunk box that I saved with the Security Company The boxes contains Twelve Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. The above mention sum was the proceed of my last Gold business transaction before i was diagnosed of cancer, I here by donate this money to you help the poor and for the good work of our lord on earth. Because I am not sure of marking it alive from this surgical procedure.

Note: The Security Company doesn't know contents in the trunk box as CASH it was declared Family Treasure & Valuables; so do not disclose this to the Security Company when you are contact with them it is important for you be conscious and make it a top secret.

Please if you know deep in your mind that you can help me archived my aim for these funds, you should forward Your Full Name, Contact Address and Your Direct Phone Number upon receipt of this mail. This will enable communicate with the Security Company to release the trunk boxes to you on my behalf.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Catherine Agustsson
Advertisement

#415123 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:19 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 02:46:32 -0700
Subject: I'm Awaiting>

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Catherine Agustsson from Ottawa Canada, am a dealer on Gold and diamonds. I know my message will come to you as a surprise based on the fact that we have not met before, i got your e-mail contact on a private search on the internet while i was searching for a trusted person. I am going on a cancer surgery 5 days from this day. You should contact the Security Company listed below this message with this information: Personal Reference Number SKT-MCA-BSL-JUL19 of my trunk box that I saved with the Security Company The boxes contains Twelve Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. The above mention sum was the proceed of my last Gold business transaction before i was diagnosed of cancer, I here by donate this money to you help the poor and for the good work of our lord on earth. Because I am not sure of marking it alive from this surgical procedure.

Note: The Security Company doesn't know contents in the trunk box as CASH it was declared Family Treasure & Valuables; so do not disclose this to the Security Company when you are contact with them it is important for you be conscious and make it a top secret.

Please if you know deep in your mind that you can help me archived my aim for these funds, you should forward Your Full Name, Contact Address and Your Direct Phone Number upon receipt of this mail. This will enable communicate with the Security Company to release the trunk boxes to you on my behalf.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Catherine Agustsson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#419737 by FishyMails Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 05:39:01 -0800
Subject: I'm Awaiting

Dear Friend,

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Catherine Agustsson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420187 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:06 pm
Reply-to: "Catherine Agustsson" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +16789819198
Date: 2020-11-18 8:00:36 PM +00:00
Subject: Hello

Dear,

Thanks for your mail and your concern over my health condition; am so glad to have you there for me, I got your e-mail contact on a private search on the internet while i was searching for a trusted person. When i saw your e-mail address and name my innermost spirit tells me that you will archive my aim with these funds that is what prompt me to mailed you in order to reach out to the less privilege in your State through you.

In my first mail to you I introduced myself and gave you a summary of the present predicament I have found myself failing health has necessitated my present over view of life and the meaning of life itself as it relates to day-to-day living. Even surgery which will be
carried out in few days resort has been done but the cancer has already spread into the stomach and intestines.

I hope my first mail did not embarrass you? If it did, I apologies for this. The funds in questions are privately kept and I wanted to put it in capable hands for disbursement. Other such funds that I left to my relatives to disburse to charity were all plundered and used for
their personal purposes. for this reason i have decided that within the confines of my hospital room and the privacy of my computer (to which I have internet connection) to look for a suitable person to transfer ownership of the truck boxes to, and after claiming the
money, disburse 60% of the to various charitable organizations/homes of your choice in various countries and then retain 40% of the money for your effort. The money is in physical cash in $50 and $100 dollar bills packed inside metallic two trunk boxes deposited in the
security vault of Brinks Security Services Ltd in Atlanta this is not a business proposal and i do not expect any returns or share of the money. I am dying and i have distributed most of my earthly possessions to various individuals, groups and organizations.

Right here in my hospital room; I do not have any of personal documents with me to send you at the moment, Find attached here with my present health condition picture on the hospital room bed with the nurse that is taking care of me and the Certificate of Deposit . The cancer has really spread into the stomach and intestines and i don't know what will happen to me before tomorrow.

As per claiming the metallic two trunk boxes on my behalf from Brinks Security Services Ltd in Atlanta you don’t need any sign documents because I have already communicate with them now your details that I want the metallic two trunk boxes deliver to your address. All you need at the point to open communication with them is their contact below:

Brinks Security Diplomatic Courier & Cargo Services
1212 Huff Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Phone:+1 678 981 9198
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Nanbert Zhong

Upon your contact with them, they will ask you for transaction Personal Reference Number: SKT-MCA-BSL-JUL19, Certificate of Deposit and copy of your ID with receiving address to identify you with cost of shipment before the two trunk boxes finally dispatch to your address. This will enable me give you the opening codes to the two boxes. Bear in mind that shipment will not past through customs checks because it will come to you as a Diplomatic Security Cargo as such you have nothing to worry about security of the boxes.

I await further communication.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Catherine Agustsson
ImageImage