Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410918 by Troy Platt Mon May 25, 2020 6:50 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 15:23:38 +0100
Subject: STRICTLY PERSONAL

Quickly get back to me for a detailed brief on an ongoing plot to steal your fund under a false report that you are dead. Some officials are working with a highly influential Saudi businessman to steal your contract inheritance funds. The officials told the Saudi businessman that you are dead, and he believed it because of the documents/evidence presented to him. Presently he is now processing to receive your funds as your heir (next-of-kin) with a wrong belief. If this move is not halted quickly you are at the verge of losing your fund to the wrong party. It hurts to find how individuals could pronounce their fellow human dead just to deceive the authorities to steal what does not rightfully belong to them. It’s a shame to say the least.

Since they have already processed and bring the file to last/final settlement stage, I believe that this is the best time for you to strike and stay at an advantageous position more than ever before. So I want to guide you on how to quickly stop this criminality and also put the perpetrators behind bars while your fund is released to you as the rightful owner.

For security reasons I would have loved to remain anonymous for now until you reply. However, doing that would be unprofessional, BUT please endeavor to hide my identity as I assist you in this transaction so I don’t get hurt or killed. Furthermore, kindly tell me in clear terms what you would do for me once we succeed in recovering this claim and get the fund paid into your account. I await your reply.

Thanks.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement