Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410920 by Troy Platt Mon May 25, 2020 6:52 am
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 15:23:09 +0500
Subject: Fix Deposit Details
Reply-To: [email protected]

I am Floyd Havila the manager of a finance Company. In July 2010, one of my customer by the name of MR. SATOSHI SAKURA from Japan who was an Oil and Gas Merchants, made a numbered time fixed Deposit, valued at £10,000,000.00 (Ten million British pounds) for twelve (12) calendar months in our Finance Company.

For the past years , we have been trying to reach him because the account have been dormant . All effort to reach him failed. I just find out that he died with his entire family is Japan Tsunami disaster of 11th of March 2011.

All i want from you is your trust to act as next of kin to claim the £10,000,000.00 (Ten million British pounds) because his next of kin died along with him during Japan Tsunami disaster of 11th of March 2011. Email me if you think we can work as a partner so that I will give you all the information you need to claim the fund. you can reach me on my email address below ;

[email protected]

Hear from you soon,

Sincerely
Floyd Havila

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement