Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410928 by Troy Platt Mon May 25, 2020 7:05 am
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 11:37:04 -1200
Subject:

Hallo ,

Ich bin Rechtsanwalt Fabio Duru. Ich mache Ihnen ein Angebot in Bezug auf den Tod meines verstorbenen Klienten, der vor seinem Tod Ihr Verwandter war und nach erfolglosen Versuchen, einen riesigen Geldbetrag (13.500.000,00 USD) auf der Bank zu lassen Aufgrund seiner Beziehungen hier habe ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren. Für weitere Details und Informationen kontaktieren Sie mich bitte über meine offizielle E-Mail-Adresse ([email protected]).

Warten auf Ihre schnelle Antwort.

Rechtsanwalt Fabio Duru.

Google Translation to English:

Hi ,

I am a lawyer Fabio Duru. I make you an offer regarding the death of my deceased client, who was your relative before his death and after unsuccessful attempts to leave a huge amount of money ($ 13,500,000.00) in the bank. Because of his relationships here, I decided To contact You. For more details and information please contact me via my official email address ([email protected]).

Waiting for your quick response.

Lawyer Fabio Duru.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement