Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410931 by Troy Platt Mon May 25, 2020 7:10 am
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 01:54:20 -0700
Subject: PLEASE RECONFIRM101

Attention?

I demand your maximum cooperation and trust. Can you promise me??.

I will need you to reconfirm these stated information’s below to enable me go through our database again for proper verification before the next line of action, as a man of integrity I have to be careful to avoid mistakes.

Full name:.........

Current Address:....

telephone number:.....

Contract/Inheritance Amount.......

A copy of your international passport page

full banking details.......

As soon as am able to get this required information’s I will proceed to the next step to find out why you have not received your funds and what can be done to enable you receive your funds without anymore hitch, I beg of you for the confidentiality of this business because I don't want anything that will destroy the arrangements that I am making to see that you receive your funds within 7 bank working days.

I am going to do everything humanly possible to see that your funds is released to you within 7 bank working days with your full cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement