Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410969 by Troy Platt Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 am
Subject: I Have A Gift For You (Reply Now).
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 06:45:12 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello

My name is Bill Lawrence a Retiree, On December 16, 2019, I was declared the winner of $150 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Northern Nevada largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $650,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support Five (5) lucky people and Five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

Please follow the News Link below for more info;

https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/ ... et-claimed

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $650,000.00 to you.

So get back to us quickly via email so that we can proceed.

Congratulations & Stay Safe.

Regards,
Bill Lawrence.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement