Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411006 by FishyMails Tue May 26, 2020 10:53 pm
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:43:29 +0100
Subject: HELLO

Hello,

My name is Ronald T. Frankie, an investment broker based in London, UK. I have a profitable business proposition that I would like to discuss with you, if you don't mind. I have a client who came to the UK to invest. He made a £ 5 million pounds deposit, which was held in financial custody until the British authorities ratified his documents before he could invest in the United Kingdom. During this time, he returned to Russia and was unfortunately involved in an accident which cost him his life. The 5 year fallow period is over and I tried everything humanly possible to find any known relation of his , without success.

The fund managers then asked me to present any of his relations, representative or partner, so if if I present you as his partner or representative, the fund shall be processed and transferred to you as his only known partner or representative as stipulated by UK financial and market laws. I want you to partner with me so that we can process and transfer this fund to your account for sharing or investments. Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to your response for more details.

Yours Sincerely,
Ronald T. Frankie,
45 Mount Pleasant Street,
Hastings East Sussex TN34 3SB,
London, UK

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement