Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#408162 by hallonkev Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:24 pm
to:
date:Apr 11, 2020, 5:18 AM
subject:Contact Barrister Festus Keyamo In Regards

Attn

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,i pray this mail find you in good health.

I am Mr Brian the managing director of Eco bank Nigeria,i have an urgent business proposal of $2 Billion United State
Dollars in our bank.

Note that one of our notable Italian customer who just pass on due to CORONA VIRUS here in Nigeria it was a painful strategy
anyway but at this point we have tried to contact member of his family and we find out that the children and wife member of his extended family die in fatal car accident 7 years ago when going for holiday in ROME.

No wonder the late deceased stated in his WILL that the $2 Billion United State Dollars was awarded to his CAT as the next of kin so without wasting time you are to act as the next of kin that we have contacted and what is needed to be done now is the CERTIFICATE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP that needed to be change to your name as the next of king so you will have to contact the legal department of the bank and send application claimed of funds of next of kin to MR MARIO MARIUS who just pass on 03/13.2020.

We are going to spend $18,900,000 to get some vital documentation in which my personal lawyer has started his own job getting
those document done until your response to me but that does not concerned you because i will be handling that $18,900,000 fee by myself here with my colleagues here,.The only thing that can make us to be successful in this transaction is for you to follow instructions,as been told you will contact the legal department of the bank,the only thing you will have to do after which the bank has acknowledged your application is to pay FEE for the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE the legal department will ask you,in which i know it won't be more than $3,000,000.00 and you will have to send it direct to them while my personal lawyer will take it up from there.

Please you must pay these $3,000,000.00 to the bank so we can proceed with the transaction on ground because after which the legal department has received this $3,000,000.00 payment from you the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE will be approved on your name then every other things will be successful,it is mandatory that this $3,000,000.00 must be sent with immediately effect after make contact with the legal department.

Your percentage is 40% while i myself and members of the bank that are involved in this $2 Billion United state dollars is 60%.

Keep me posted as soon as you contact the legal department.

Barrister Festus Keyamo
Email:[email protected]

Mr Brian
Advertisement

#408205 by CarlJohnson Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:28 am
Contact Barrister Festus Keyamo In Regards
B
BRIAN THOMAS MOYNIHAN
alıcı
14 saat önceAyrıntılar
Attn

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,i pray this mail find you in good health.

I am Mr Brian the managing director of Eco bank Nigeria,i have an urgent business proposal of $2 Billion United State
Dollars in our bank.

Note that one of our notable Italian customer who just pass on due to CORONA VIRUS here in Nigeria it was a painful strategy
anyway but at this point we have tried to contact member of his family and we find out that the children and wife member of his extended family die in fatal car accident 7 years ago when going for holiday in ROME.

No wonder the late deceased stated in his WILL that the $2 Billion United State Dollars was awarded to his CAT as the next of kin so without wasting time you are to act as the next of kin that we have contacted and what is needed to be done now is the CERTIFICATE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP that needed to be change to your name as the next of king so you will have to contact the legal department of the bank and send application claimed of funds of next of kin to MR MARIO MARIUS who just pass on 03/13.2020.

We are going to spend $18,900,000 to get some vital documentation in which my personal lawyer has started his own job getting
those document done until your response to me but that does not concerned you because i will be handling that $18,900,000 fee by myself here with my colleagues here,.The only thing that can make us to be successful in this transaction is for you to follow instructions,as been told you will contact the legal department of the bank,the only thing you will have to do after which the bank has acknowledged your application is to pay FEE for the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE the legal department will ask you,in which i know it won't be more than $3,000,000.00 and you will have to send it direct to them while my personal lawyer will take it up from there.

Please you must pay these $3,000,000.00 to the bank so we can proceed with the transaction on ground because after which the legal department has received this $3,000,000.00 payment from you the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE will be approved on your name then every other things will be successful,it is mandatory that this $3,000,000.00 must be sent with immediately effect after make contact with the legal department.

Your percentage is 40% while i myself and members of the bank that are involved in this $2 Billion United state dollars is 60%.

Barrister Festus Keyamo

Mr Brian
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing topic
#411010 by FishyMails Tue May 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:32:29 +0100
Subject: CONTACT THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT HAS INSTRUCTED IMMEDIATELY

Attn

I am Mr Adedayo Agboluaje the managing director of Eco bank Nigeria,i have an urgent business proposal of $2 Billion United State Dollars in our bank.

Note that one of our notable Italian customer who just pass on due to CORONA VIRUS here in Nigeria it was a painful strategy anyway but at this point we have tried to contact member of his family and we find out that the children and wife member of his extended family die in fatal car accident 7 years ago when going for holiday in ROME.

We are going to spend $890,000 to get some vital documentation in which my personal lawyer has started his own job getting those document down until your response to me but that does not concerned you because i will be handling that $890,000 fee by myself here with my colleagues here,.The only thing that can make us to be successful in this transaction is for you to follow instructions,as been told you will contact the legal department of the bank,the only thing you will have to do after which the bank has acknowledged your application is to pay FEE for the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE the legal department will ask you,in which i know it won't be more than $12,000 and you will have to send it direct to them while my personal lawyer will take it up from there.

Please you must pay these US$12,000 to the bank so we can proceed with the transaction on ground because after which the legal department has received this US$12,000 payment from you the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE will be approved on your name and a copy of it will be sent to you,then every other things will be successful,it is mandatory that this US$12,000 must be sent with immediately effect after you make contact with the legal department.

Barrister Festus Keyamo

Mr Adedayo Agboluaje

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.