Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411011 by FishyMails Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:47:56 +0000
Subject: Ref: Introduction / Curious to know whether you'll be interested?

Dearly Friend,

Ref: Introduction / Curious to know whether you'll be interested?

Good day to you,

With regards to your email - I got it during my private search for reliable individuals. Therefore, I sincerely hope this will not constitute any sort of embarrassment to you at all.

My name is Gabriel Bailey, and I am Curious to know whether you'll be interested in assisting to help me invest my late father's fund and Gold in your country.

I am not proposing a transaction that is in anyway illegal, however it involves quite a huge sum of Money and I would honestly prefer to have it done as discreetly as possible by someone who is ambitious and willing to earn a lot through JV Partnership. Furthermore, I must reassure you that you are not required to do anything illegitimate to secure these funds or safety of the gold for re-investment purposes in your country.

With this understanding, we can then move forward and begin working towards a business relations that would yield serious financial gain through our joint efforts in the event you'll be interested, and we can be honest, sincere, and transparent in whatever we do, resulting in a long term business relations....then I'm prepared to work with you.

Kindly reply with your contact telephone numbers so that we can speak briefly over the telephone, also on Skype, we may speak on Skype with our camera on as well before doing this business... That way you would know whom you are dealing with

More details will be given as soon as you indicate your interest.

Thanks for your time and welcome a positive response

Best regards,

Gabriel Bailey.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412186 by hallonkev Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:16 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jun 15, 2020, 01:16
Subject:Thanks for your time and welcome a positive response

Dearly Friend,

Ref: Introduction / Curious to know whether you'll be interested?

Good day to you,

With regards to your email - I got it during my private search for reliable individuals. Therefore, I sincerely hope this will not constitute any sort of embarrassment to you at all.

My name is Gabriel Bailey, and I am Curious to know whether you'll be interested in assisting to help me invest my late father's fund and Gold in your country.

I am not proposing a transaction that is in anyway illegal, however it involves quite a huge sum of Money and I would honestly prefer to have it done as discreetly as possible by someone who is ambitious and willing to earn a lot through JV Partnership. Furthermore, I must reassure you that you are not required to do anything illegitimate to secure these funds or safety of the gold for re-investment purposes in your country.

With this understanding, we can then move forward and begin working towards a business relations that would yield serious financial gain through our joint efforts in the event you'll be interested, and we can be honest, sincere, and transparent in whatever we do, resulting in a long term business relations....then I'm prepared to work with you.

Kindly reply with your contact telephone numbers so that we can speak briefly over the telephone, also on Skype, we may speak on Skype with our camera on as well before doing this business... That way you would know whom you are dealing with

More details will be given as soon as you indicate your interest.

Thanks for your time and welcome a positive response

Best regards,

Gabriel Bailey.