Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411019 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 am
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE !!!
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12093171292

This is to inform you that we are really sorry for the difficulties you had been experiencing on getting your fund delivery,I Mr Christopher A Wray is here on behalf of the United States Government and the FBI authority to apologise for the hardship you may have been through all these years.
I'm now making sure and proving to you that from now henceforth,your life as a scam victim will never be the same again.
The FBI agency have made a research and found out that your true scam lose compensation fund delivery agent is Mr Roland Martin and his email and phone number were (209) 317-1292 , [email protected],.
According to the report we received from our agents ,we learnt that many people were using my name and ID photo to scam people which might be the reason we received a message from Mr Roland Martin that your have stopped responding to his messages or may have blocked and deleted him.
I'm now telling you to go now and text him because he's still at the airport waiting helplessly because he knows no where to deliver the package to,if you had blocked him,use the unblock button.
We are now working on getting the culprit behind you been scammed down.
Once again,I apologise for the inconveniences,
I am Mr Christopher A Wray ( FBI Director United States of America).
God bless you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement