Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411048 by Troy Platt Wed May 27, 2020 8:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 18:42:45 +0100
Subject: My beloved in Christ

Dear sir/madam,

It's my pleasure to be in contact you based on the critical condition I found myself today, it's not a financial problem but health, as you might have known that cancer is a deadly diseases something very unpleasant to human health and liking.

Introduction about myself
My names are Mrs. Amy Riddering James, I am 41 years old, a wife of late Mr. Michael James Riddering, my husband late Mr. Michael James Riddering was killed here in Burkina Faso on the 15–16 January 2016, My husband and we both lives here in Burkina Faso, working together as an orphanage and women’s crisis center, my husband was killed by the Al Qaeda terrorist gunmen armed with heavy weapons attacked the Cappuccino restaurant and the Splendid Hotel in the heart of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.

Since the death of my husband and due the condition of my health I decided not to remarry again as a humble promised I made to my late husband when he was alive, my late husband deposited the sum of $4.350.000.00 dollars with the United Bank for Africa Burkina Faso with the United Bank for Africa when he was alive, I am unable to take control over the deposited fund because of my health condition, sadly my Doctor has made it known to me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer diseases.

Having known my condition of heath so I decided to hand this fund over to you to take care of the less-privileges, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 35 % percent of the total Fund for your effort in handling the transaction, 5 % percent for any expenses that may occur during the international transfer process while 60%(percent) of the total fund goes for the charity work help the orphans, widows also to build schools for less privilege in the name of my late Husband. You can visit the link below to know more about event concerning the attack.

Please with all due respect I will like you to continue from where I and my late husband stopped; please I do not want it in a situation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision, I'm not afraid of death, because I know where I'm going after life. Also I want you’re sincerity and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project in a Godly way, then I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred in your name.

I will be waiting for your kind respond.
Email: [email protected]
Best Regards,
Mrs.Amy Riddering

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement