Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400642 by AlanJones Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:21 am
Subject: ATTENTION FROM UBA BANK FOR NIGERIA
Tel. No.: +2348032708446

MANAGER IN CHARGE
LAGOS STATE OF NIGERIA

ATTN.SIR

I am manager of Uba bank of Nigeria ,
I want to use this opportunity to alert what is going on with your FUND($5.7 Millions USD) file when ever I traveled to the Capital of my bank Abuja, in this case I obligate to ask if you are dead or alive, because each time I travel to Abuja your file fund always go from one table to another with one Switzerland man who have being trying to sign an agreement with the Federal high court that he is your next of kin that you are dead, please is that true? Because I left Abuja on Monday when he was having a conclusion meeting with the director of my bank and the chief of High court of justice for the final approval by this month end.

Please if you are still alive and I want to work with you to get your fund,do get back to me immediately for immediate cancellation of this Approval by month end because nothing is holding your fund payment as I have come about your fund file you have concluded and paid all charges, so
nothing is holding your fund to be in your nominated bank
account by the paying bank ok.

I wait to hear from you if you are still alive.

Regards,
Manager of UBA Bank.
Mr.Paul Olo
+2348032708446

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#402179 by Troy Platt Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:59 pm
Good Day this is the details for you to transfer the payment as you transfer it before on the 08/01/2020 the funds will reflect in the Bank account ok.

BANK NAME IS UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
BANK ADDRESS NO 4 COURT ROAD SAPELE
BANK ACCOUNT NAME IS SAMEUL O OTOWAN.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 3002176999
SWIFT CODE IS UNAFNGLA
HOME ADDRESS NO 95 ABEKE ROAD SAPELE DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA

Okay hear from you with the transfer slip okay

Regards

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#411080 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2020 11:39 pm
Subject: FROM UBA BANK MANAGER OFFICE
Tel. No.: +2348050437038

MANAGER IN CHARGE
LAGOS STATE OF NIGERIA

ATTN.SIR

I am manager of Uba bank of Nigeria ,
I want to use this opportunity to alert what is going on with your FUND($5.7 Millions USD) file when ever I traveled to the Capital of my bank Abuja, in this case I obligate to ask if you are dead or alive, because each time I travel to Abuja your file fund always go from one table to another with one Switzerland man who have being trying to sign an agreement with the Federal high court that he is your next of kin that you are dead, please is that true? Because I left Abuja on Monday when he was having a conclusion meeting with the director of my bank and the chief of High court of justice for the final approval by this month end.

Please if you are still alive and I want to work with you to get your fund,do get back to me immediately for immediate cancellation of this Approval by month end because nothing is holding your fund payment as I have come about your fund file you have concluded and paid all charges, so
nothing is holding your fund to be in your nominated bank
account by the paying bank ok.

I wait to hear from you if you are still alive.

Regards,
Manager of UBA Bank.
Mr.Paul Olo
+2348050437038

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.