Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411237 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 09:40:35 +0000
Subject: From The Desk Of: Barrister Forbi Damio Esq

Dear Friend,
From The Desk Of: Barrister Forbi Damio Esq. I am from ouagadougou burkina faso. I am writing to request your assistance to stand as my family background of end customers, This money belongs to my late client who
died a few years ago and the bank instructed me to submit a beneficiary or the money will be pushed to the treasury of the bank as a unclaim background. If you are interested to help me, will share 50% for me,40% for you and 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer, In confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I need your answer. more details .

(1) your full name................ ,
(2) his country ..................,
(3) your phone ................,
(4) age......................,

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Forbi Damio Esq
Contact me on my direct email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411913 by FishyMails Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:40 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: + 22665891112
Date: 2020-06-10 11:44:44 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: From The Desk Of: Barrister Forbi Damio Esq

Thank you very much for your email, i want to let you know that i have been able to open a file for you and have sent the file to the bank so that the bank can process the release of the fund to your nominated bank account. The bank gave me a draft of application letter below which you shall fill, sign and send the application letter to the bank email address : [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Dr. Felix Wonombo
UBA-BURKINA (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - BURKINA)
1340, Av. Dimdolobsom
01 BP 362 Ouagadougou 01
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso
Email: [email protected]
Tel: : + 226 65 89 11 12

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I am Mr. You full names of ................address........ wishes to apply for the release and transfer of my inherited fund from your bank, the fund was deposited by my late relative Engr. Anderson (of blessed memory) and his personal lawyer Barrister Forbi Damio Esq contacted and if you need more details please contact him immediately.

I am sending my details below,

1- Your full names
2- Home address
3- Office address
4- Mobile phone numbers
5- Home telephone numbers
6- Office telephone numbers
7- Occupation
8- Position
9- Date of Birth
10- Any valid identification

I will be glad if my application is granted,

Yours Sincerely,

.............................................Signature
You full names

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412003 by FishyMails Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:03 pm
Date: 2020-06-11 3:52:25 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: From The Desk Of: Barrister Forbi Damio Esq

Dear Friend Thanks for the mail I have already explained to you that
this transaction is absolutely safe and 100% risk free and I have made
all the necessary documents that will back you up and these documents
will show that you are a real next of kin to my late client. All I
require from you is your maximum cooperation and sincerity, to enable
us to succeed in this business,

I have attached a copy of my international passport and photos for
more confidence, and I would also like you to provide me a copy of
your international passport or identity card and your contact
information for more trust and for easy communication.

Be rest assure that your information is safe with me

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Forbi Damio Esq
ImageImageImage

#412393 by FishyMails Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:10 pm
From: "UBA GROUP OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-06-16 9:02:53 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Transfer Approval letter For See Attached Forms

UBA-BURKINA (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - BURKINA)
1340, Av. Dimdolobsom
01 BP 362 Ouagadougou 01
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso
Email: [email protected]
Tel: : 226 54 82 15 11

Date: 06 / 16 / 2020.

Attn: ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your application letter sent to this bank for the release processing and onward transfer of your inherited fund US$ 14,500,000 now in the vault account of this bank in the name of your distant relative late Engr. Anderson who died many years ago. After scrutiny and verification, we have discovered that you are the right beneficiary and the board of directors of this bank has approved your inherited fund for payment to your designated bank account.
For this bank to be able to complete the transfer of your inherited fund, you will be required to complete the 2 attached forms and send them back to this bank along with the following documents,

Your late distant relative death certificate
Inherited fund deposit certificate
Valid identification [Scan Copy]

Upon the receipt of the above stated requirements, this bank will proceed with the processing and transfer of your inherited fund into your designated bank account which you shall provide in the attached forms. This Bank and the entire staffs want to use this opportunity to send our condolence greetings, we pray the family of late Engr. Anderson K. Čerenkov have the grace to accept the loss.

Best Regard,
Dr. Felix Wonombo
UBA Ouagadougou – Burkina Faso
UBA Group
About Us
Careers
UBA Foundation
Awards
Business Focus
Press Releases
Sustainable Banking
Investors
Global Investor & Financial Services
Analyst Reports
Credit Ratings
GDR Programme
Quick Facts
Quick Links
News
Photo & Video Library
Initiatives
Events
The Brand
Lion King Magazine
Help & Support
Help
Contact Us
Security Centre
FAQ
Select LanguageChinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchPortugueseSpanishSwahili
Connect

**I agree that UBA Group and its affiliates may use my contact details to send me communications
ImageImage