Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411242 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 15:07:59 +0100
Subject: Hello.

Dear friend,

Greetings my dearest one. I am pleased to inform you of my success in transferring those funds with the cooperation of a woman from Russia.

I am currently in Russia for treatment and investment with my own share of the fund. In the meantime, I haven't forgotten your previous efforts when you tried to help us transfer these funds but somehow we failed.

Please contact my secretary her name is Mrs. Clara Fabian, at her email address: ( [email protected] ) and ask her to send you a total of seven hundred thousand US dollars ($ 700,000.00), which I have reserved for you in an ATM card for your compensation for all previous efforts and attempts to help us with the transaction. This ATM card can be used to withdraw money from any ATM around the world.

I really appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free to contact my secretary, Mrs. Clara Fabian, and tell her where to send your ATM card.

Sincerely yours,
Maria.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement