Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405271 by FishyMails Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:24:55 -0800
Subject: FROM MRS.SARAH JOHNSON

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Sarah Johnson from south Africa, presently staying in Germany. I am married to Mr. Johnson Williams who worked with Nigeria embassy in Loma-Togo for Ten years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5Million (Five Million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with one Security Company in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to keep this fund in Europe. I want an organization or an individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers.

I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform the security company in Europe that you are the beneficiary of the said consignment you will need to go and claim this fund in Europe. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. And Remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ.

Mrs. Sarah Johnson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#405289 by FishyMails Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:51 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-24 8:59:58 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: FROM MRS.SARAH JOHNSON

I AM MRS SARAH JOHNSON A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A WIDOW AND I WANT TO MAKE A DONATION OF $5.5MILLION TO HELP POOR AND NEEDY AND WIDOWS AND CHARITABLE HOME IN YOUR COUNTRY. AND I ASSUMED THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THIS FUND AND USE IT TO MY WISHED TO THE NEEDS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I AM SERIOUSLY ILLED PLEASE ALWAYS PUTTING ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WILL END WITH ME.REPLY BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS FUND.PLEASE CONTACT MY DOCTOR SO THAT HE WILL HELP YOU [email protected]

THANKS

MRS SARAH JOHNSON.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#410262 by buried under 419s Wed May 13, 2020 9:12 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: from
by with LMTP
id u/T6GA/Gu16h9gEAibB4EA
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
for <>; Wed, 13 May 2020 06:03:59 -0400
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 May 2020 06:03:59 -0400
Received: from mail-io1-f68.google.com ([209.85.166.68]:39412)
by with esmtps (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
(Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1jYoF4-000XT8-8m
for ; Wed, 13 May 2020 06:03:59 -0400
Received: by mail-io1-f68.google.com with SMTP id x5so8325916ioh.6
for <>; Wed, 13 May 2020 03:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
h=mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=JV/IzP2c97ynIJcwbeG/IERQywDa7e7Q7+6a1b/jjCg=;
b=lgGuUEWgamB7D80VbvVCfNE8RLxrlx/I0CrptEXwaO/s2IJmdcoB9x1rS6/42qtlq3
hMVV+FW2M5lYhPy+G+Yt+uNkb2nI9D46cKIqz5g31Ih+U/ETa7CjsOVGiKidYxUXxB0A
kguwnU3ksG6vOjEbXsaBx4dAY0Aox2YFvlza4W4aNB7/cBx1gJjcxwy3pwObGj58/3hT
nzk3gWlQ163pOG8vFTZAlJIes48fpEJ8mw7xPQU3yvFHy4+j8wKSxBCNkxcdgbNwOKsg
fcvrzz0LNh4yClz7wuZN79D3175FDJPSQTunIU16id2iJHwJ93EOtPMj5HOC/Xf3KWfd
9Jxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id
:subject:to;
bh=JV/IzP2c97ynIJcwbeG/IERQywDa7e7Q7+6a1b/jjCg=;
b=pmGRhpF0ybJs7NOZlFpBFiy1RhzORDu/xbxEt34dOnW3aH8ZWzyikjqqRxu8dvJhWP
04+aWz+O0rUhGZWyZ0ICQriK6HVeDUqWxwg5AtZyPXEUidimMNTY5n/y7WYW9A8guK7n
oqJSBAz50TGCOIWtzGBP9BvE/vYWwIZMXnS9YGAhokwUte4nAHKjL6F+qzNm9Ce2WNrw
fiIemKsWwm3TFBDoCNrLM4gbHZO8Cp6uiKlIUO/FRqk8xu6/5zyJN1+7XKkK4eJaoy3l
Ud7zWjUI0hD8KW7N3KlVctFIp7wsD4jyYlhSq/fe3H+krn8dIaXQ2ISOse44I3ek+wU7
4AWA==
X-Gm-Message-State: AGi0PuZLJCarmy2Dej8LBdmEYal7Wb4HkPuPflrc3/wQkaD0dPoll9I+
vvX3TZCqhYkzecdWx7aIifSwFLvxByA4I7tiqLY=
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APiQypKzdV3sqVU85N99MWLu2ilkFQq0m3zYURojKDgKZ31yBb1V1stwRxW6JNdsW1YZ6rVFXueQHbbTAvnQTLsn61w=
X-Received: by 2002:a6b:d219:: with SMTP id q25mr24459241iob.202.1589364194491;
Wed, 13 May 2020 03:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 11:03:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKpX_rsDnNzYWWBi_JQ4iHb43CoOOpi60+pc4vCVgZ5xiOXA5Q@mail.gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000003b473c05a584b0cf"
Bcc:
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=7.3
X-Spam-Score: 73
X-Spam-Bar: +++++++
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.
Content preview: *Dear Beloved Friend, Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs.
Sarah Johnson. from South Africa . I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert,
who is a farmer in South Africa for many years before he [...]
Content analysis details: (7.3 points, 7.0 required)
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
5.0 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
1.0 BAYES_999 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at https://www.dnswl.org/,
no trust
[209.85.166.68 listed in list.dnswl.org]
0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends
in digit
[ernestbi30[at]gmail.com]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in
digit
[sarahjohn6262[at]yahoo.com]
0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
[ernestbi30[at]gmail.com]
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
envelope-from domain
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2 RBL: Average reputation (+2)
[209.85.166.68 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
0.0 T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS No description available.
0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain
different freemails
0.0 MONEY_FRAUD_8 Lots of money and very many fraud phrases
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Subject: ***SPAM*** Dear Beloved Friend,

--0000000000003b473c05a584b0cf
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Dear Beloved Friend,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs. Sarah Johnson. from South Africa . I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died aftera brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of $5.5 Million (five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with security company in South Africa.

Presently, this money is stillunder the safe keeping of the security company Recently, my Doctor toldme that I would not last for the next seven months due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to religious organisation or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a religious organisation or God fearing individual that will use
this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit thismoney and my husband relatives are Idol worshippers and I don't want myhusband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want asituation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence thereason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosomof the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and Ishall hold my peace. I have decided to relocate myself to one of the biggest hospitals in Abidjan capital city of Cote D'Ivoire,because it isnot to my liking for an Idol worshipper to talk care of me being my husband brothers.

With God all things are possible. As soon as Ireceive your reply I forward your personal information to the Security Company in South Africa so that they will contact you as the legal ownerof this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country. I will also issue you a letter of an authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spiritand truth. Please always be prayerful all through out your life, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a religious organization or God fearing individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Mrs. Sarah Johnson.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
#411282 by hallonkev Sun May 31, 2020 2:24 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:May 30, 2020, 04:00
Subject:Mrs. Sarah Johnson.

Dear Beloved Friend,

My name is Mrs. Sarah Johnson. from South Africa . I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of $5.5 Million (five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with security company in South Africa.

Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the security company Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next seven months due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to religious organisation or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a religious organisation or God fearing individual that will use
this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are Idol worshippers and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I have decided to relocate myself to one of the biggest hospitals in Abidjan capital city of Cote D'Ivoire,because it is not to my liking for an Idol worshipper to talk care of me being my husband brothers.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I forward your personal information to the Security Company in South Africa so that they will contact you as the legal owner of this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country. I will also issue you a letter of an authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through out your life, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a religious organization or God fearing individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Mrs. Sarah Johnson.
#433061 by Ian Page Mon May 02, 2022 5:26 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: FROM MRS.SARAH JOHNSON
Received: Sun 1 May 2022 at 19:56

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mrs. Sarah Johnson from South Africa, presently staying in Germany. I am married to Mr. Johnson Williams who worked with the Nigeria embassy in Lome-Togo for Ten years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 5.5Million (Five Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one Security Company in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to keep this fund in Europe. I want an organization or an individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform the security company in Europe that you are the beneficiary of the said consignment you will need to go and claim this fund in Europe. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. And Remain blessed in the Lord. Yours in Christ.

Mrs. Sarah Johnson.