Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#406270 by FishyMails Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:31 pm
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 18:27:43 +0000
Subject: top of the day to you

Hello,
i have a private business proposition for you.
Contact me for more details.
Thanks,
Lucas

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#406278 by FishyMails Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:23 pm
Date: 2020-03-11 8:39:37 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: top of the day to you

Hello and how are you doing today I represent a client who intends to invest into Real Estate projects or a viable/lucrative Business Like your Company with high prospect, we are ready to effect investment withproper funding as soon as we find a reliable Broker or wellestablished individual we can partner with you to manage a 5 YearsJV/Investment funds with field experience to guarantee a worthwhile high ROI.

Do get back to me if you have opportunities that can be
considered, have a great day.
Best regards Lucas

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#406402 by FishyMails Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Date: 2020-03-12 8:15:03 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: top of the day to you

Hello ,

Thanks for your email response, it was nice to hear from you i tried calling your secretary but could not get to him. In becoming a Partner to this investment partnership as my client has mandated for me to seek a reputable professional who has the experience to manage a seed capital and make good returns on Investment having the Funds channel Led into Commercial real estate like condos, chain store or home flipping (Depending) considering the aspect that is profit yielding within your region and as a professional i think it is best if you detail or suggest how best the funds are to be Invested knowing well the channel that will yield good returns

This entire project consists of re-organizing the ownership status of the Cash proceeds from a consigned 165KG “Hallmarked Gold Bar” with cash value of ($5.4M) which can be converted to a bank Instrument like (BG)and subsequently transferring it to you as an intermediary for immediate investment into real estate which you are to manage as a trusted Partner. On Return On Investment (ROI) our term is as simple and understandable, our intention is to allocate 10% down(to you) for the cost on transaction, (COT) to cover for logistics and expenses on scouting for suitable sites, commercial Properties or Defined projects with detailed executive summary, having the Fixed capital for investment proper which you will manage and supervise to make turnovers/good returns.

Hence I would request for a meeting to be scheduled as this is not a 'ghost business' and Do note that the Investor has nominated their attorney who will oversee all the legal formalities with respect to proper documentation and paper work which has to be effected and drawn up as the "Investment Contract" which will details the terms of Investment/the Profit Sharing ratio which We have to review and sign the Investment Contract before we commence as such amount of money cannot just be entrusted to you without proper documentation and clarification of the terms of investment. This is to ensure that everything goes legally, so you would not be questioned by law regarding the source and purpose of the funds to which I advise you allow for the due documentation to be in place before we finally meet so we can circumvent any unnecessary waste of time. You understand that we MUST trust that you are in the right position to execute this.

At this point, I entreat you to send me your full contact details of your company so we can draft the terms of the transactions "Addressed and sent to you for your review. When we have arrived at a consensus, we can arrange for the meeting and funding to take place in your country within this quarter all things being equal. Please, do send me these information I require so we can prepare, execute and notarize the contract with the High Court and within 72 hours we shall be ready to schedule and work out a TTM with you to finalize and commence immediately.

I expect to hear positively from you, so try as much to call me. We can speak verbally to understand ourselves better. Do have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Mr. lucas

Phone: +4536968779??

#411320 by FishyMails Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:38 am
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 21:17:10 +0000
Subject: hello

Thanks,
Lucas

#416319 by FishyMails Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:38 pm
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 21:36:54 +0000
Subject: Hello

Top of the day to you, hope you are keeping safe in spite of the Pandemic, we are fine over here and have been doing everything possible to stay alive with hopes of life getting back to normal soon. There is an issue i need to talk to you about verbally if you would not mind to share you contact details so I can get to call you.

One of the Investor's i manage his investment portfolio is currently Infected by the virus and being isolated, his account holds $6.5M which i want us to strike a deal with the Investors attorney so we can legally claim this funds as the Investment amount from the Donor but the insist he MUST be compensated with 2% of the amount with a 10% (of the 2%) as a Legal retainer fee before he would initiate, notarize and effect an Immediate POA making you Beneficiary of the account and Joint account owner Since you share the same Last name where after you will be granted full online access to manage and operate account.

What i need from you now is to know if you are willing to corporate so we can present you as the next of kin to which if you are given the access to confirm directly from Bank of America telephone/online banking system that the account holds the $6.5M which will serve as Proof of Funds so once you verify that the account holds the funds then we can arrange to offset the deal with the Investor attorney to effect the Account takeover documents with Bank of America Legal department.

Once i get your word of advise and concern to this that you are ready to seal the deal once you confirm the availability of the funds from bank of America, then i will request for the details from the Attorney that you need to verify the Proof of Funds being available for us to negotiate and conclude the deal for which we need to advance the 10% legal retainer of the Requested 2% to the Investors attorney upon verification from Bank of America that the $25M is available.

Waiting to hear positively from you, have a great day.

Best regards Lucas,

#420635 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:35 pm
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 10:48:21 +0000
Subject: Hello

Thanks,
Lucas